New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    if you have a gf or wife na lapitin ng lalake

and you confront every guy who makes advances on your woman

that's a clear sign you are either highly insecure or you can't trust your woman

or both
    after talking to my GF/wife and I'm convinced she was not doing anything para lapitan ng lalake, then yes I will confront everyman who will make advances on my wife. you call that insecurity? I call that exercising my rights.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Heto pa'ng isang chick na malamang,- idol din si Jawo... :hysterical:

9202:toothbrush:

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    after talking to my GF/wife and I'm convinced she was not doing anything para lapitan ng lalake, then yes I will confront everyman who will make advances on my wife. you call that insecurity? I call that exercising my rights.

+ 1 !!! very well said.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Haaay naku..kaya naging artista sila dahil sila ay pinaguusapan....iba talaga ang mundo ng taga showbiz...mga sira ulo...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    nag balik na raw si Kris sa bahay nila. Baka hinahanap hanap na ang ....... ni James.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Still agree with shadow. Whatever her flaws, and however pathetic her attempts at media manipulation are, she does have the right to defend her marriage... but:

Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    ...bring us to the foundation of their marriage

which isnt strong

coz only one of them loves the other

which dooms the marriage no matter how much one of them tries to save it
    Is the crux of the whole problem. It takes two to tango. If James isn't ready to be a family man yet, let him go. Save yourself the heartache. And hope he gets run over by a runaway truck, girl.

Or Madame Auring. Either will work.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    if i were Kris, i would "relatively" do the same...

Yap has been notoriously married, and why on earth would a girl confide something to a married man...they are not "really" friends...she's just a fan...hey, she should know better which and when to cross the border. in a marital picture frame there should only be two...moreso, in a family picture, there should only be Kris, James, Baby James, and Josh...even yaya Anna is not included...what more of a fan? sobra siyang overfamiliar...time and again, we should know that overfamiliarity breeds contempt.

yeah, if i cant see the girl...i'll tell the mother politely what her child is doing...that her child is going nuts over a married man...that her child is vexing my marriage. heller...lumang pattern na yang confide confide na yan!

pag di pa siya tumigil, kakasuhan ko siya ng unjust vexation...she's annoying.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ab_initio View Post
    if i were Kris, i would "relatively" do the same...

Yap has been notoriously married, and why on earth would a girl confide something to a married man...they are not "really" friends...she's just a fan...hey, she should know better which and when to cross the border. in a marital picture frame there should only be two...moreso, in a family picture, there should only be Kris, James, Baby James, and Josh...even yaya Anna is not included...what more of a fan? sobra siyang overfamiliar...time and again, we should know that overfamiliarity breeds contempt.

yeah, if i cant see the girl...i'll tell the mother politely what her child is doing...that her child is going nuts over a married man...that her child is vexing my marriage. heller...lumang pattern na yang confide confide na yan!

pag di pa siya tumigil, kakasuhan ko siya ng unjust vexation...she's annoying.
    uy nabuhay si abi! musta na?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriarch View Post
    uy nabuhay si abi! musta na?

Hi, sir TP!!! lurker lang ako...hehehe. medyo di na masyado connected sa internet, unlike last year. been a nomad. in most cases, i cant rely on my usb for internet.

musta po? wala na ata ang SB

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011