13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Leno

12 92.31%
  • Seinfeld

1 7.69%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I wonder if Christopher Titus (from the tv series TITUS) would be a good choice as a host?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I did some reading around the Net and it seems this "Gear" show is for real. Hmmm.

+1 on Pekto's opinion, I have doubts on Leno and Seinfeld. I don't want the show to become famous just because of its host's existing popularity. I mean, most of us non-Brits who watch Top Gear got to know Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, James May and even the old 1994-1998 presenters Tiff Needell, Vicki Butler-Henderson and Quentin Willson because of Top Gear.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    i think i'd like leno over seinfeld. the man is true blue dirt in your nails car guy. heck, he even works on his cars and has a full blown mechanical shop to boot. seinfeld is only a collector. yun ang difference nilang 2. i'd like to see tim allen and titus as well...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    ^^^ +1 on Tim Allen.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    I wonder if Christopher Titus (from the tv series TITUS) would be a good choice as a host?
    +1 on Titus... man, I miss the guy.

Like Leno, Titus is a true-blue car guy... he can lend incredible depth to the part of host...

But we still don't have a "Captain Slow" for the show... somebody to represent the conservative (and slightly cynical vis-a-vis performance cars) viewpoint on the show.

Ralph Nader?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i prefer leno din. great tv host.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    The Yank "Captain Slow" could be a celebrity pilot who has little interest in, as May says, "driving like a git"

Trouble is I can't think of any Yanks who fit the description. Hmmm.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Jay Leno or Seinfeld may host US' version of Top Gear