translated into English.

na-realized yata niya na Presidente na ang bayaw niya at wala siyang laban sa asawa niya pag ngayon sila nagkaroon ng legal separation.

You know me. I’m quiet and simple. I also think that all these issues should be dealt with in private between me and my wife. Ever since, no one has ever heard anything from me saying things about my relationship with Kris. I want to keep this brief.
I believe in the importance of keeping the family together. That’s why I’ll fight for our family to stay intact, no matter what. I know that all families experience similar trials. Kris and I have been through a lot of challenges and I don’t think we should give up now. I really want to save our relationship specially because we have a son and we can’t just set aside 6 years of being together. I’m hopeful that everything will be fixed in time.
There are a lot of news that came about, but I chose to keep my silence to respect out new President Noynoy Aquino. A lot of people have asked me about skipping President NoyNoy’s inauguration. I spoke to him and texted him and he understands where I’m coming from. I don’t want to add to the burden he’s already facing as the new president of our country.
Also, I promised Mom Cory that I will take care of our family. That I’d care for Kris, Josh and Baby James. Kris and I gave our promise to Mom Cory that we’d stay together. I know this is hard for our son that this is happening to me and his Mama but I know that there will come a time he’ll understand our situation. There’s a time for everything. Baby James, I’m doing all this because I love our family. I really want our family intact.
Kris, we’ve been through tougher times, but I never gave up. I kept my silence out of respect for our family, and to help keep it together. I really love you and our children, including Josh whom I’ve treated as my own.

Again, it’s final. I’m going to fight for our family and to keep it together. With God’s help, I know we can overcome this challenge.