New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by tsupermario View Post
    the 'classic' nick fury was white but there is another nick fury, a product of a re-design so to speak, of the marvel universe. i came to know of this when i watched the ultimate avengers animated film. from wiki:

so when they casted samuel l. jackson for the film, he really was the model of the 'modern' nick fury

Please stay until the end of the credits, may suprise sa huli...
    Last edited by Monseratto; May 3rd, 2008 at 04:36 PM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007

nice movie

my rating is 7.5 out of 10

i like the chase with the 2 Fighter Jet oooppppsss just a tease

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    meron na ba sa ******* nito? :bwahaha:

hindi ko napapanood eh

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by archie123456789 View Post
    meron na ba sa ******* nito? :bwahaha:

hindi ko napapanood eh

Same here. Still looking for good uploads. Downloaded some, unfortunately ended up on fake ones.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    ano po website ng *******?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by surg View Post
    ano po website ng *******?
    Taboo po sir yung mga *******s dito sa tsikot. Ma-search and destroy tayo ng mga mods...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    after all the hype leading up to this i wasn't disappointed in the least.
    great movie as far as comics-based movies go.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Please stay until the end of the credits, may suprise sa huli...
    Dang I missed the suprise

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Disappointed with the pacing of the script. They spent too much time on the building of the suit itself and testing scenes... stuff that could have been two or three minute jokes and one-liners for Robert Downey Jr. became full-on scenes.

But despite that, this was a solid movie. I agree with the 7.5 overall, but amongst super-hero movies, I rate this a good 8.5. Definitely much better than your regular Fantastic Four or Daredevil fare.

And it's all thanks to Robert Downey. His performance and delivery of one-liners is classic. He brings a personality to this movie that most superhero movies lack. In fact, even amongst the recent superhero movies I'd rate above this (Spiderman 1&2, Superman Returns, Batman Begins... ) there aren't many breakout performances as good as this.

There's also lots of humor, and stuff that you might miss if you weren't a Marvel fan (Strategic Homeland Intelligence Espionage and Logistics Department ...I was laughing at that part... most other people in the theater didn't get it. )

The special effects are great, too. They could have put in more action scenes, but what's there is great! A mixture of mad-scientist humor, action flick and superhero movie. Definitely a must-watch for comic book fans, and one of the best superhero movies of the last two or three years.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I'm seeing it tonight

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Ironman! May 2008