New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 136 of 285 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186236 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 2850
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    I know this is quite old but this is one of the top 5 most watch kdrama in cable tv. Im almost done with 2 episodes left this has a total of 20 episodes but felt like 40 episodes because 1 episode is almost 2hrs in length.... this started out great then became slow in the middle and I have to skip some parts then last few episodes were okay. If you like a retro family oriented type of series then this is for you.images.jpeg-28.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Watched Uncanny Counter. Story about grim reapers or demon hunters fighting evil spirits.
    Two weeks to go nalang para ma complete all episodes ng full season.

Is 'The Uncanny Counter' on Netflix? Where to Watch the Series - NewOnNetflix.info

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    This "Warrior":

Fists of fury: Warrior channels fierce fighting spirit of Bruce Lee | Ars Technica

Based on a concept pitched by Bruce Lee back in the '70s, but networks at the time gave it a pass.

The Expanse:

Arguably the most "realistic" sci-fi series out now if we imagine what living conditions might actually be for people living in space colonies. Gritty, dirty, political.
    Sa anime it's like jumping to Gundam after watching giant robot stuff. Starts off slow but building up to a crescendo.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    I know this is quite old but this is one of the top 5 most watch kdrama in cable tv. Im almost done with 2 episodes left this has a total of 20 episodes but felt like 40 episodes because 1 episode is almost 2hrs in length.... this started out great then became slow in the middle and I have to skip some parts then last few episodes were okay. If you like a retro family oriented type of series then this is for you.images.jpeg-28.jpg

This is my favorite Kdrama of all time.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    This is my favorite Kdrama of all time.

Mee ehh ehh.... (only who watch this knows) [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Mee ehh ehh.... (only who watch this knows) [emoji23]

Have you finished the last 2 episodes? I think the Sunwoo-Bora wedding is such a poweful scene. Also Deoksun's reflections at the end of the last episode on growing older and out of Ssangmundong.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Have you finished the last 2 episodes? I think the Sunwoo-Bora wedding is such a poweful scene. Also Deoksun's reflections at the end of the last episode on growing older and out of Ssangmundong.

Yep I did finish it last weekend. Yes especially when her dad read Bora's letter to him.... there is also another one Reply 1994. I might watch it but after I have finish Uncanny Counter.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Yep I did finish it last weekend. Yes especially when her dad read Bora's letter to him.... there is also another one Reply 1994. I might watch it but after I have finish Uncanny Counter.

nirewatch ko all final episodes last christmas. sobrang ganda pa din kahit inulit ko lang. If you plan to watch all the Replys, watch 1997 first before 1994. para di ka madisappoint sa 1997 (although napanood mo na 1988). For me, 1988>1994>1997

9. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by tarzegetakizerd View Post
    nirewatch ko all final episodes last christmas. sobrang ganda pa din kahit inulit ko lang. If you plan to watch all the Replys, watch 1997 first before 1994. para di ka madisappoint sa 1997 (although napanood mo na 1988). For me, 1988>1994>1997
    Okay, Im currently watching uncanny counter and probably after this I have time to watch Reply series... at first I thought they are related with same actors. I did watch Reply 1988 first because it is the more popular one.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by carxynogen View Post
    Watched Uncanny Counter. Story about grim reapers or demon hunters fighting evil spirits.
    Two weeks to go nalang para ma complete all episodes ng full season.

Is 'The Uncanny Counter' on Netflix? Where to Watch the Series - NewOnNetflix.info
    This is not only grim reapers hunting evil spirits it also have a deep plot wherein the counters will find out their past and they seems to be related with each other Mo-Tak and Mu-u dad. Final episode coming up this weekend. Now, why my hair suddenly curls?