New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 282 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    how was it bro?
    It’s good. You’ll laugh and learn.

I’m already a fan of most late night shows by Jimmy Kimmel, Trevor Noah, Stephen Colbert, and of course, Conan.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Just finished The Haunting of Hill House in 3 days. Good series wept a few tears at the end. It's not really that scary, if you are looking for a horror series to scare you, this isn't it.

Sent from my ASUS_X00TDB using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    It’s good. You’ll laugh and learn.

I’m already a fan of most late night shows by Jimmy Kimmel, Trevor Noah, Stephen Colbert, and of course, Conan.
    thanks! will check out

btt: IO 45 min, so far ok pa

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    On 1st season of Brooklyn nine nine. Good comedy series, a lot of seasons and a lot of episodes out, will probably enjoy it for a long time.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Just finished The Haunting of Hill House in 3 days. Good series wept a few tears at the end. It's not really that scary, if you are looking for a horror series to scare you, this isn't it.

Just finished this also today.

Ang ganda! Really entertaining with enough takot but not the usual bulaga - style.

Story wise, I like it as well. Pati and form of storytelling. Not linear so it makes you want to watch previous episodes to better understand and say, "ah yun pala yun!" The story unravels as you invest more time into the story and the final episode is a good one (no spoilers!)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    You. I watched it last week, everyone was talking about it on social media. I liked the series and I am looking forward to season 2. NONE of the characters were likable though (expect for Ethan)
    Last edited by _Cathy_; January 22nd, 2019 at 07:10 PM. Reason: typo

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by remzam View Post
    Just finished this also today.

Ang ganda! Really entertaining with enough takot but not the usual bulaga - style.

Story wise, I like it as well. Pati and form of storytelling. Not linear so it makes you want to watch previous episodes to better understand and say, "ah yun pala yun!" The story unravels as you invest more time into the story and the final episode is a good one (no spoilers!)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    Liked it as well. Great for people who can catch and retain small details. Not as scary as some horror flicks but more than makes up for it with the story.

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    thanks! will check out

btt: IO 45 min, so far ok pa

IO ending was what i was expecting. pag masyado ka nanood ng movies talaga meron kana multiple choice sa utak mo kung ano ang ending. not bad though.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    IO ending was what i was expecting. pag masyado ka nanood ng movies talaga meron kana multiple choice sa utak mo kung ano ang ending. not bad though.

Another thing bro pag too much movies ka na, ang hirap mo na ma satisfy sa mga new movies, either they become too predictable or is just a poor version of what we already saw. Like say, Matrix, after that parang hirap na ako ma impress sa mga show ngayon.

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Another thing bro pag too much movies ka na, ang hirap mo na ma satisfy sa mga new movies, either they become too predictable or is just a poor version of what we already saw. Like say, Matrix, after that parang hirap na ako ma impress sa mga show ngayon.
    totoo, naalala ko naiinis ako sa movie critics na di makuntento. ngayon medyo na gets ko na sila; naisip ko baka naumay lang sila and baka sa 2nd viewing (on a much later date), baka ma appreciate nila.