New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 281 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Watching it now. Dang!

Ibang klaseng experience! Reminds me of the adventure books I read before. Nakakatatlong ending na ako.

I think may napanood akong happy ending. Hahaha

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Kaya pala when I started watching it and was looking for the timeline to check how long the movie is, walang timeline.

Also, dun sa part na may mga options, akala ko part lang ng graphics ng movie. Effect ba. Pagdating dun sa pangatlong part na may option, i finally realized na interactive sya.

Very interesting concept and tech.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Intrigued. Getting it now but it is an mp4 file, how does this become interactive? Going to watch it on tv later. or does it need to be watched on your smartphone to get the full features?

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Intrigued. Getting it now but it is an mp4 file, how does this become interactive? Going to watch it on tv later. or does it need to be watched on your smartphone to get the full features?
    baka sa netflix lang sya gagana bro, try ko nga mamaya na intriga din ako eh LOL

5. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    - Mindhunter
    - Black Mirror
    - Chef's Table
    - Lucifer
    - Breaking Bad
    - Lost In Space
    - Altered Carbon

6. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Just watched Assembly. Good story based on real events during the Koumintang war in China.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    where to get one and how do you implement the VPN in Netflix? pasensiya di ko kabisado Good watch on Netflix i think i might renew my subscription then Good watch on Netflix

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Try CyberGhost VPN sa app store. It currently has $33 for one year subscription (then it will be $66) on next year). It specifically has options to connect to US servers that works for Netflix and other location based steaming.

Just download the app. Sign up for the free trail. Choose a server, look at the "streaming friendly" servers and choose US. Make sure your Netflix is closed. Then connect the VPN.

To make sure I see US shows search the "twilight Zone", that series is available sa US and not on PH.

If it worked and you like it then continue your subscription. Also note that this works only on smartphones hindi pwede sa smart TV. Actually pede sa smart TV but a bit more complicated, unless you know how to make your router use VPN.

Sent from my ASUS_X00TDB using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Some shows I watched.

The Vietnam War - maganda and pagkaka kwento ng documentary, I tried watching the other docu-series from the same maker which is The War, didn't like it, puro kwento ng mga tao and not the war itself.

You - a story about a stalker and the women he's stalking, ok Nanna talkbo ng story, you'll have tendency to binge it since connected masyado mga episode.

Rick and Morty - parang The Simpsons na smart cartoon comedy + sci-fi geek.

Love - it's about love life of may syota. Not sure why I liked it pero got hooked after watching the 1st episode.

Forensic Files - true crime documentary, one car per episode. I like how it centers on forensic science and not "how you feel" documentary.

The Toys that Made Us - its 8 part documentary series, 1 toy per episode, it's nice to know the history behind those toys. Like the one about star wars and how Hasbro, Mattel, Parker Bros turned down George Lucas on making star wars toys, and it ended up on a small company then turns out star wars is gonna be big.

Prison Break - maganda lang yung 1st season, yung 2nd season up to the last paikot ikot na lang.

Evil Genius - still to finish this. It's a documentary about the pizza guy who held up a bank while having a bomb on his collar.

Chilling adventure of Sabina - I started watching it because it was a remake from the cartoon Sabrina. Ok naman sya, watched a few episode ng tuloy tukoy, then inantok ako so I stopped, just can't find the enthusiasm enough continue watching it. It's not a cartoon and not a comedy din. Pero it's a story about a teenage witch, may pagka dark ang story.

Stranger Things - it's about psychic ability of a teenager an her friends, good story, parang pang young adult

13 reasons why - maganda yung 1st season, didn't watch the 2nd season.

NOVA documentaries, just search for the word "NOVA", they are good in making documentaries. Try one of the topics that might interest you.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Try CyberGhost VPN sa app store. It currently has $33 for one year subscription (then it will be $66) on next year). It specifically has options to connect to US servers that works for Netflix and other location based steaming.

Just download the app. Sign up for the free trail. Choose a server, look at the "streaming friendly" servers and choose US. Make sure your Netflix is closed. Then connect the VPN.

To make sure I see US shows search the "twilight Zone", that series is available sa US and not on PH.

If it worked and you like it then continue your subscription. Also note that this works only on smartphones hindi pwede sa smart TV. Actually pede sa smart TV but a bit more complicated, unless you know how to make your router use VPN.

I use NordVPN and you just launch the app and select a country. From there, your IP is masked to be from that country.

Launching Netflix or whatever app recognizes me as being in the country I chose.

Worth every pence I paid for it.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Another good film worthy of watching in Netflix is Metro Manila.

Not your typical Pinoy movie. Good story plot. Good visuals also. Maybe because hindi Pinoy ang nagsulat at gumawa.

Won several international awards din.