New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Most of the time I'd rather listen to music...although truth be told I can get tired of listening to the same old, same old.

There's nothing like FM for listening to new music IMHO. I listen to Jam 88.3 for that since I like not-so-popular alternative and rock tunes. "The Hillary and Scotty Show" serves up a good balance of music and chatter; I particularly like the dynamic between the hosts. (They used to be known as "Sundown Rundown" when they aired in the mid-afternoon until last year.)

My girl enjoys "Boys Night Out" although I find them annoying at times. There are some segments I'd rather not let them do (like the weekly prank call) but overall I think they're a good stress reliever.

Then again if I was really in a no-talk-on-the-radio mood I'd listen to 107.9 URadio. Electronic music fans only.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    The Morning Rush at Boys Night Out lang...

Office Radio para di nakaka-stress the whole day....

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    More music. Last nag upgrade ako sa mp3 ko ay 2006 pa kaya lagi ako sa fm nakikinig ngayon.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TzGI_Lm7DI"]YouTube - Mojo Jojo drinks his urine[/ame]

All in the name of charity.

The stuff they do sometimes is pretty funny. nakakatawa din BNO.

I usually listen to podcasts and 80's/90's pop music to fight boredom. I even find myself singing to the Backstreet Boys, Moffats and others when driving alone. :rofl:
    Last edited by Negus; September 29th, 2010 at 07:58 PM.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Trend na ata ngayon sa fm yung may pagka talkshow.. I dont know if morning rush or goodtimes ang nag umpisa niyan. Hanggang nagkaron na ng masa na counterpart. I tend to listen sa goodtimes minsan kasi nakakaumay din na pakinggan yung playlist na ginawa mo sa ipod/mp3 player mo. Although minsan may pagka arogante si mo twister, nakakaaliw din in a way. Publicity na din yun for him as we all know a bad publicity is a good publicity. And boys night out after a stressful day nakakagaan din ng mood kahit minsan puro kababawan at kalibugan ang topic nila. Ang badtrip lang sa magic super dami ng commercials, pag ganun i switch to my ipod mga 4 songs at bago mag resume yung program..

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    *Buhayin ko lang ang thread.

When I'm driving and tuned in to an fm station, i only listen to music para mas ok at relaxing ang experience ng driving ko tsaka hindi boring. If I'm already at home and i'm still up late, i mostly listen to talk shows until i feel sleepy para at least i am entertained if i have a hard time trying to sleep.

Ito one of my fave DJs sa mga talk shows ngayon. I know na marami sigurong hindi gusto ang personality niya pero i think he's funny and not a boring guy at all. Natatawa ako sa first caller niya dito eh parang bata lang.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=weHMy9TSI7E

7. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Syempre music pag FM

Kung gusto ko talk eh sa AM kasi ang topic about current events, health, bagong kaalaman.

Pag FM kasi usual talk puro lovelife, dating scene. Nakakapagod na ganyan usapan. Tapos kung si mo twister lang din na kamukha ni jograd dela torre eh paano ako maniniwala. Dinaan lang sa english eh.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Retro FM stations for me like 104.3 and 105.9...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    dzfe. the classic music station.
    i wish they'd boost their signal.
    but i don't get to hear the great works (o sige, "famous ones") often enough.

my staple is dzmm. laluna kung may hearing. "very entertaining", until it dawns on me that i am actually paying for it.
    heh heh.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Sa abroad FM radio streaming through apps sa cp pag sa windows official site ng FM sa pinas ayus narin feeling nasa pinas ka lol pero most of the time mp3 ako.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
FM Radio. Music or Talk?