New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    O paawa epek ka doris. Cry me a river ka sa tv patrol. Pa interview ka rin kay golden voice karen davila sa ANC.

Apologize pa on national tv....he he.
    Last edited by chua_riwap; April 24th, 2015 at 02:09 PM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Grabe mka FU ung anak nyang lalake. Maski yun inde bagay sa itsura nya PI na lng dapat sinabi nya hehe

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Wag na kayong ma sorpresa, yang mga media personality na yan. P*tang *na, numero uno sa pagka walang hiya ang mga yan.

Grabe yang mutya ng masa na yan off cam, at ayan na nga ang pruweba.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I was wondering why Richard had to go to the area where she was seated and confront her. Judging from the way Doris and her family conducted themselves, you'd know that they are rude and have no manners. You can't expect a civil conversation from these people. Gulo talaga yan pag kinausap mo.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    He found out the hard way, that's why he left and bought his case to social media...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Sometimes, with uneducated people like Bigornia, you have to make it known how offensive they are. Away nga, but since most pinoys would let the incident go, lumalakas lang loob. I remember before when I was in line to buy a ticket in SM movie house. When my turn came up, this rich looking lady suddenly cut in front of me to buy a ticket from the girl. The ticket girl, intimidated, was going to accommodate her na lang. I went "excuse me miss, but isn't there a line?" I really told her off & she was so embarrassed. I even toldmthe ticket girl to respect the line.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I was wondering why Richard had to go to the area where she was seated and confront her. Judging from the way Doris and her family conducted themselves, you'd know that they are rude and have no manners. You can't expect a civil conversation from these people. Gulo talaga yan pag kinausap mo.
    Eh naka smirk pa daw eh nun tapos na concert

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Bases on the other thread mr lim is a karatedo black belter or something so I'm assuming what he meant was he can hurt the kid easily by uttering those words
    Really? This body can do martial arts? Baka nung kabataan nya?
    https://youtu.be/ifxn1A5ZrME

Anyway after seeing this video, medyo naging palengke lang ang ugali. It seems doris and Mr Lim are having a heated but calm argument. Then nakikialam yung mga anak which is aggressive. First few seconds pa lang ng argument alam mong walang kahihinatnan. Kita kagad na pamilya ng palengkera sila doris.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Really? This body can do martial arts? Baka nung kabataan nya?
    https://youtu.be/ifxn1A5ZrME

Anyway after seeing this video, medyo naging palengke lang ang ugali. It seems doris and Mr Lim are having a heated but calm argument. Then nakikialam yung mga anak which is aggressive. First few seconds pa lang ng argument alam mong walang kahihinatnan. Kita kagad na pamilya ng palengkera sila doris.
    Lol nasa katawan ba? Karatedo means the way of the empty hands. May kamay pa naman sya. Sammo hung nga din malaki diba? :-)

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    i wonder ano mangyayari pag-magkita iyong anak ni lim at ni bigornia sa school nila. apparently schoolmates sila at same batch pa.

kung taekwondo jin din iyong anak ni lim baka doon na lang bibigyan sa campus iyong bigornia hehe

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

i wonder ano mangyayari pag-magkita iyong anak ni lim at ni bigornia sa school nila. apparently schoolmates sila at same batch pa.

kung taekwondo jin din iyong anak ni lim baka doon na lang bibigyan sa campus iyong bigornia hehe

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast