New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Do you watch "Pinoy Big Brother" regularly on TV?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

11 91.67%
  • I'm a "housemate".

1 8.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dynamo1131
    no sense whatsoever, watch na lang ako ng mythbusters kaysa sa PBB.
    i agree with you pero di ba once a week lang ang mythbusters? meron rerun pero non sense kung ulitin mo ang same episode.

if you are looking for a sensible or educational program go to discovery channel or simillar program. PBB is intended to entertain and not educate.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bilog
    if you are looking for a sensible or educational program go to discovery channel or simillar program. PBB is intended to entertain and not educate.
    yup... hehehe...

i do watch it once in a while... makulit rin ang ibang scenes (lalo na yung nilagyan ni franzen ng fake eyes yung mata niya habang natutulog... hahaha).

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    sorry. not my trip. i keep my tv on anc, cnn, jack tv (hehehehe but not all shows) and etc (for jay and conan). pag late evening newscast, i go to abc kasi kaibigan ko isa sa mga anchors. insider and saksi are shown too late

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bilog
    i agree with you pero di ba once a week lang ang mythbusters? meron rerun pero non sense kung ulitin mo ang same episode.

You can download an entire season of mythbusters from the internet using bit*******. I am also downloading Junkyard Wars (seasons 1 to 13).

5. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by qman
    no kapuso ako
    ako rin, kapuso

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    i've watched it a total of zero times

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    me puso ako kaya kapamilya ams gusto ko

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Do you watch "Pinoy Big Brother" regularly on TV?