New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I didn't want to comment on this catastrophe but some people have to learn a little more restraint. We don't know EXACTLY what is happening in EVERY PLACE at ALL TIMES. Anderson Cooper included. He could if he was wearing the Infinity Gauntlet. But he's not. He doesn't have access to all the info about what is going on around. He can only report on bits and pieces of what he and his staff see and hear. While i agree the relief efforts are nowhere near enough, ask yourself do YOU know if anything better is possible with the resources and personnel we have. If you want to help, be proactive and ask how you can help,and do it. Last time i checked criticizing people on the internet doesn't make them move faster.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Donate na lang kayo ng time or goods kesa magngakngak. Panay reklamo e wala naman ginagawa. Kung sila kaya nasa pwesto alam kaya nila gagawin nila? Paksyet hindi din lang!
    Last edited by yebo; November 16th, 2013 at 06:52 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Peque, kababayan kita, we went to the same school, and Joel Torre too, for a 70 year old man (really are you that old?) you could've focused your negative rants to more positive endeavors.

Seriously!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I agree, sir LSB.

Andiyan siya sa showbiz industry na alam naman natin mapi pera ang mga tao, may mga businesses and madaming contacts.

Instead na mag rant siya and ia-unfriend ang lahat ng tao that don't agree with his insight, sana ginamit nalang niya ang social media to call his friends na may trucks, private planes, helicopters or magtawag ng tao and group themselves to maybe help in the clean up or simply help rebuild Visayas.

Kaso naging keyboard expert siya and internet analyst at nag rant at tinitignan ang lahat ng mali na ginagawa ng gov't down to the last detail.

Pag binilisan mo ang pagbigay at nagka gulo, sasabihin nila hindi maayos. Pag binilisan mo at may mga hindi nabigyan, sasabihin nila kulang ang binigay. Pag madi delay naman, sasabihin mabagal. Pag hindi nabigyan ng sabay sabay, sasabihin inutil at natutulog ang gov't. Lahat nalang ng gagawin may mahahanap sila na iri-reklamo sila.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Direk Peque Gallaga rages against President Aquino over alleged slow relief efforts