New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    We were thinking about it... but... naaah... didn't watch "Sakal, Sakali, Saklolo" because my wife is fanatically anti-Judy-Ann... didn't watch Desperadas because the title and the poster were so "Desperate-Housewife" derivative, it turned us off... "Enteng"... c'mon... ultimate sequelitis... "Anak ng Kumander", "Katas..."... ugh...

Was interested in seeing "Resiklo", for the effects, but I wasn't convinced that was worth the entry price.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    not so long ago, the MMFF produced a lot of "A" movies...oh well, it was a good run...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Nope. Will spend instead for these January 8 opened films.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    nope waste of money.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    watched ek - just for kh and fp.

natawa ako not at the jokes/acting pero sa pasimpleng plugging ng goldilocks, lbc, pldt mydsl, clusivol, etc

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    and waste of time...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Watched SRR dahil maganda naman yung mga earlier releases nito. Sad to say, this one was a sorry excuse of a movie. Wasn't worth my time watching. Usually, strength ng Pinoy movies ang plot and comedy values -- this one had neither.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    not so long ago, the MMFF produced a lot of "A" movies...oh well, it was a good run...
    What's the basis of this rating? From what I read from the newspaper, it sort of depends on how "wholesome" the movie is, seeing that the supposedly mildly religion-offending movie Banal gained a B rating due to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Type 100
    A lot of the entries were sequels, and those that weren't didn't seem worth my time and money or didn't appeal to me.
    It seems they're just milking the cash cow dry. May world record na kaya for the movie with most sequels? panalo na siguro yung shake rattle and roll dyan!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by freefries View Post
    yap...we watched enteng kabisote and SRR for the sake of my kids...

then kami ni sis yung desperada, funny enough to entertained us...hehehe, babaw lang kaligayahan namin eh...pero my regret is, di ko napanood yung KKK...si sis napanood nya and she also said na talagang maganda and good movie for the family..
    Quote Originally Posted by pup2 View Post
    Watched SRR dahil maganda naman yung mga earlier releases nito. Sad to say, this one was a sorry excuse of a movie. Wasn't worth my time watching. Usually, strength ng Pinoy movies ang plot and comedy values -- this one had neither.
    anong movie ang SRR?

on topic: nope didn't watch any....sayang lang pera, dahil two weeks after ng last screening date siguro eh magkakaroon na rin ng mga pirated copies...so you can buy all the entries in just P200+, mapapanood mo pa lahat....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Did anyone of you watch any Metro Manila Film Festival movies?