New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    [SIZE=2]"--were like prunes," Morato said. "They looked dried, like a prune, and it wasn't tempting at all. I allowed it all."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Valdes followed up. "So it's okay to show breasts as long as they're as big as prunes?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]"No, they were dried as prunes. They were regular breasts, but they were not attractive." [/SIZE]
    :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Buhay pa pala si Manoling?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    So, what'll he do about the internet where most real **** comes from? He'll make ISPs adopt filters or otherwise control them?

I'm pretty sure everyone here will have a hissy if that happens. It could happen. Look at China.

OT
    That was Jimmy Swaggart who got exposed with the hooker. Then, there was Jim Bakker who committed adultery and was convicted of fraud. I'm not one to listen to any tele-evangelist. Never had any interest listening to them. I think I'm smart enough to know right from wrong.

Physically going to church's still the right thing to do.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; April 19th, 2008 at 04:47 AM.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    At least medyo nag-improve ang kanyang pananaw sa morality. He tried to ban Schindler's List from being shown due to multiple nude scenes. One scene showing different people, supposedly Jews, aged 40 to 60 years old, were all naked! The scene is in black and white and surely you'll get aroused. Not ***ually aroused though, but you'll feel the horrors of WW II!

Personally, I don't see Morato as an authority in morality. I guess he should clear first his ***ual orientation. Baka yung bastos sa kanya e okay lang sa akin, pero yung bastos para sa akin e okay na okay sa kanya!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    KSP-Morato

Palibhasa siguro nung pinanganak siya lumilindol habang bumabagyo! saka siya mismo nagbibigay ng malisya!

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Baka yong puwit ni Morato ang na picture kaya ****o ang kinalabasan. I guess this person needs to educate what is an arts.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Manoling is hilarious! :rofl:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
**** defined!(according to Morato)