New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    i saw a naruto episode with subtitles on abscbn a long time ago... nagulat nga ako eh. tsk tsk. too bad, abs is good at dubbing in tagalog compared to gma.

and btw, abscbn used some final fantasy ost. i don't know if abs asked permission from square enix. tsk tsk.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    well i think abs cbn screwed up bigtime that's why this issue started pero i just can't take it na nambastos pa lalo yung dattebayo. I really think they (dattebayo) are immature and insensitive.

They bragged that they have a lot of supporters
    Dattebayo is the world's most recognized fansubbing group, with over 500,000 unique views of its products per week.

and then biglang banat satin ng ganitong link http://pepper.idge.net/slashdot/philipinos

They apologized about the VA tech shooting comment that they made but satin they even set more fire on the issue. It seems na parang gusto nila ipamukha na insignifcant ang mga pinoy kase madami sila supporters so they dont care kahit na sobrang sarcastic na ng mga remarks nila.

Overacting? yes probably ganun nga ako but i just can't help but feel na sobrang personalan ang ginawa nila after they try to revive a post that aroused a lot of anger last 2001.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    #include <stdio.h>

int main(void)
    {
    prinf("Hello World, filipinos are coming for you all!!");
    return(0);
    }

Anyways its ABS fault, they even use youtube videos for their news abroad lolz.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    :yawn:

yung mga hate posts na iyan ay galing siguro sa mga puting unggoy na nawalan ng trabaho at nakuha ng pinoy yung trabaho nila...just a bunch of dorky and virgin teen-age to thirty something white boys drooling at cartoons all day.

and who the f%$# cares about that POS anime anyway? at least i don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by n2knee; September 10th, 2007 at 04:59 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jpdm View Post
    PART 1: Origins of Pinoys/Pinays: Are they really asian?

You may notice that contemporary filipino americans try very hard to associate themselves with groups that we know asasian. I cannot count the number of times I have seen a 'Third World' Filipino try to connect themselves to the Chinese
    or Japanese people. There is no connection and here's why. The Philippines is a Third World country. Nothing respectable has EVER been created by filipino people during our entire human history. Young filipino men in america have become obsessed with "import racing". They have an enormously perverted
    affection for Japanese cars. It's a common phenomenon. In their minds, these filipinos somehow, believe that they are asian and that it somehow connects them to japanese people and japanese cars. They often take credit for the ingenuity of Japanese people and say how it's an "asian thing
    ".It's even funnier that, in Japan, Filipinos are heavily discriminated against. The only filipinos that can live successfully in Japan are the filipino prostitutes.
    But that's the case for most filipino people no matter where they live in the world.Now we've come down to this fact...and it
    is a fact. Nothing in Filipino Culture can be seen as asian. They have no architectural, artistic, or cultural influence which is in ANY way,asian. Thinking of the great countries in Asia such as Japan, Korea, and China there is no way you can possibly connect the Philippine Islands. This assault by
    filipino americans to connect themselves with the great, peoples of North East.
    those comments came from a very ignorant individual. it's hypocrite of him to say those comments if it did in fact come from someone of non japanese descent. it's the pot calling the kettle black.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    I actually saw this once while watching it on Studio 23, I think 2 years ago. It was complete with the Dattebayo presents, Karoake lyrics, and subtitles, but dubbed in tagalog. Naruto is a really loooong series, parang 4 years na ata siya...It took around 6 or 8 episodes just for them to kill one of the bad guys in one battle scene.
    ok, thanks for clearing that up. It seems both are at fault.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    so let me get this straight?

all these guys did was bury a line of code that said "hello world, filipinos are coming for you all!"

is that it? :confused:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Errrr... much ado over nothing as usual.

What's with "Read on and know how they attacked the filipinos..."?

They said Filipino TV for crying out loud. :lol:

Anyway, I've deleted jpdm's comment... that is just a racist comment plain and simple. An infraction for that.

Quote Originally Posted by detailed
    Third world country according to their own inhabitants. For more information, see http://pepper.idge.net/slashdot/philipinos.
    This is a really old news that's been circulating the internet for years. This has nothing to do with the said topic in the first place.

And oh, another inappropriate comment... (JewTube).

Guys, read and comprehend any news article that you come across before you decide to paste in here and start bashing other people needlessly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Dattebayo trolled by Filipino Television (or not)