New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    eh talaga naman dapat ang target market ng condoms is sa mga teenagers eh...sino gusto nitong mga group ang gumamit ng condoms mga menopause and mga lolo?
    :hysterical::hysterical:

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bad driver View Post
    Aids is bad..... but condom use is an abomination.
    So say the pro-life people. Quoted for truth.

So what are we to do? I'm sorry to shatter any noble notions about humanity but the fact is we're horny animals. Abstinence (which they so nobly recommend) is much easier said than done. We might as well settle for the next best thing and stay safe if we can't avoid exchanging bodily fluids.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    These pro-life groups need a reality check. They want people to use "natural methods"? Let's see these same groups make a coitus interruptus ad.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i am pro life, pero tang** naman kung me buhay nga ala ka naman makain dusa naman ang mangyayari na ikasasama mo at ikamamatay mo asan duon ang pro life???

there are natural methods alright but they must be taught well, why dont CBCP release an ad regarding that, it isnt morally improper to posed and ad regarding natural family planning method, it is given that these big companies has the funding to create an ad to endorse their product, it is called marketing strategy BUT the church receives a very very good amount of money minus what the "politicians" gives as a donation...

the bottomline in a proper family planning method regarding the correct use of it will root upon the parents, the basic foundation of our society, if they have taught their children very well, they will surely know when to use it and when not to use it.

self righteous group condemn condom ads as provoking the public even minors in engaging in ***ual activity, thinking that it would generally be safe for these young ones to deal with copulation as they wont get pregnant anyway, BUT the reality must be met that a basic education for our children must be one one that matter, we must guide children with all the possible question that might arise.

if i have a daughter by the right age i will teach her what is right and wrong, what must be and what must not be omitted, proper motivation will still enable the kids to have *** after they get married, or if they are raise well, they will give respect and honor the rights of other.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Bottomline parin dito upbringing ng tao. Dapat may tamang pagtuturo ng magulang.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Bottomline parin dito upbringing ng tao. Dapat may tamang pagtuturo ng magulang.
    i agree with you. because sometimes people think like james bond. he has a license to kill and Can just shoot Anybody.

those that engage in s*x should understand the consequences of their actions.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Why is it that so big deal about condom. What more if the Philippines Department of Education okey'ed a *** education in school? Here in the U.S, 6th grade student learning about *** education in school. My daugther and I sometimes talked what they have learned at school, she asked too many question in which is very good. Its not a malice, educating someone is surety and the choice is thiers.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Maybe someone should make a tv commercial comparing a small family versus a big family and how much easier it is to feed a small family.

As an alternative to condom commrcials:

Family 1:
    Hello. I'm Pekto. This is my wife Pekta. We've been married 11 years and have nine kids. We live in a shanty because that's all we can afford. My wife works. But she can barely make enough every day to put food on the table. Me? I'm currently jobless. I hope there's a kind soul out there who will donate a fishing boat so I can go fish and feed my family. Please I beg you. Give us a fishing boat.

Family 2:
    Hello. I'm Jun. This is my wife Jan. We've been married 11 years and have two kids. We live in a plain cement-block house. It's unpainted and not much to look at. But at least we have running water and electricity. We even have a tv. We both work. We're not rich or anything. But we have enough to put food on the table and both of our kids go to school. We both wish life could be better. But at least we're not as bad off as Family 1...

Add:

As for condom commercials? I'm all for it although I don't use condoms myself.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; January 28th, 2008 at 06:56 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Condom Ads, pinaba-ban ng Pro-Life group