New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    di naman nakakgulat iyang balita kay sheen kasi adok tapos promiscuous pa kaya wala ng sinasanto

i'm actually more surprised w/ the news that pamela anderson has been cured of her hepatitis c affliction. it's definitely good news to all of those hit w/ the hepa c virus

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for viruses and cancer "cured" simply means the present methods of detection returned zero. in tagalog, di kayang i-detect. kung yung method e 10 ppm lang bago mag register tapos 1 ppm yung level nung nag-test meron pa din. a close friend was declared cured 3 tests in a row (for cancer) and 6 months later he was dead.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Me think of bree olson :D

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    for viruses and cancer "cured" simply means the present methods of detection returned zero. in tagalog, di kayang i-detect. kung yung method e 10 ppm lang bago mag register tapos 1 ppm yung level nung nag-test meron pa din. a close friend was declared cured 3 tests in a row (for cancer) and 6 months later he was dead.
    a safer, albeit more ominous label for cancer, would be "survivor". current cancer monitoring is, in my opinionated opinion, "crude".
    there are too many examples of cancer returning after more than 10 years of non-appearance.

hiv cure? i would be curious what would happen if the anti-hiv drugs were withdrawn... after 10 years...?

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Me think of bree olson :D
    POV

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123