New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Carlo J. Caparas is a National Artist?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - He is worthy to be a national artist.

0 0%
  • No - He is not worthy to be a national artist.

38 100.00%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    our nation should choose its national artist,
    dapat title nyan "GMA's hand-pick artist".

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I cannot say whether I agree that Carlo Caparas is a national artist. I do not know him and I dont care. What I do care is the process of selection. It would be much better if the artists who are against him to explain to the public what happpened. No names , maybe only refer to them as mr. x, mr. y,... etc..

That way, no personalities involved and the people can decide whether there was an abuse of prerogative powers or not in the selection process.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tigkal View Post
    I cannot say whether I agree that Carlo Caparas is a national artist. I do not know him and I dont care. What I do care is the process of selection. It would be much better if the artists who are against him to explain to the public what happpened. No names , maybe only refer to them as mr. x, mr. y,... etc..

That way, no personalities involved and the people can decide whether there was an abuse of prerogative powers or not in the selection process.
    Was there a selection process at all? I guess ex-deal ito, with Caparas getting a NA nomination in exchange for directing Mikey Arroyo's comeback action movie.

national fartist

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by nitrox View Post
    Was there a selection process at all? I guess ex-deal ito, with Caparas getting a NA nomination in exchange for directing Mikey Arroyo's comeback action movie.
    There was a selection process. However the two names were inserted and other names were dropped. It was a prerogative of the president. Now we have this controversy.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Treinta na ang bumoto, pero bokya pa rin si Caparas....

Sa isang video, pumunta siya sa isang depressed area para ipakita na marami siyang mga supporters.... Kaso, kitang-kita sa camera na namimigay ng pera ang gVngg*ng na ito... Kaya pala maraming tao,- namimigay kasi ng pera.... Manang-mana.... Aral na aral.... Kanino?......

8404:duel:

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by james00112233 View Post
    sino ba sya? patay na ba yun?

Buhay na buhay.

Siya yung may mahaba ang buhok (di sinusuklay) at may bigote at balbas na di tini-trim. At laging may cap at sunglasses (Kahit gabi at wala nang araw. Siguro diuling ito at maitim ang paligid ng mata nito kaya laging naka-sunglass).

At siya rin yung taong kahit naka barong Tagalog, naka sumbrero pa rin kahit formal ang ocassion, at madungis pa ring tingnan.

CARLO CAPARAS........Bow!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    sa mga DNA, si direk lang yata ang inuulan ng protesta. matigas din ang og*gs, ayaw tumiklop. Bilang protesta, hindi ako nanunuod ng mga gawa nya. pasensya na lang yung mga artista, haha

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    there was a threat kasi na kapag hindi na-approve ni GMA ang pagiging National Artist nya, he will do a movie titled : ANG PANDAK!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    "I beg you, learn to see 'bad' films; they are sometimes sublime".
    -Ado Kyrou, Le Surréalisme au cinéma

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Carlo J. Caparas is a National Artist. do you agree?