New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    wala pa available dito sa may alabang ... baka bumalik ako bukas ...

bi-monthly kasi ang C! kaya parang ang tagal ... well, matagal talaga pero worth it naman eh ... ang autocar asean nagtaas na ng price, 150P na ... bwisit. yung 2 car magazine na nga lang na yun ang binibili ko ... nagmahal pa yung isa. :roll:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    250 a month isn't so bad. the content is well worth it, and the price is still much lower than most.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    medyo dissappointing yung suv comparo ang ikli naman pati pics tipid ..parati naman..puro exterior..e araw araw nakikita na sa daan yan e dapat damihan yung interior shots..hinahayblad na naman ako ehehehe

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by splerdu
    250 a month isn't so bad. the content is well worth it, and the price is still much lower than most.
    yeah, i guess. imported mags do cost 350P up.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hero:

same gripes here... too much exterior shots... and the interior shots are limited to the dash and the front seats... wish that they could get a shot of the whole interior view...

bundling the expedition with the diesel SUVs is not that fair... if they did that, they might as well put on the block the gas powered Patrol. they should have just sticked with the diesel SUVs out there... the Expedition could be replaced by the Prado IMO.

i generally hate those "mini" reviews that they have...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mazdamazda,

not so... the expedition was put there because it competes directly in class and price with the others (at least in the philippine setting where troopers and pajeros go up against expeds class-wise). bottom line is that if one is considering a Patrol, he should also consider the expedition, all things considered equal. it's up to the owner to decide if a gas engine suits him.

imo

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by schuey
    Hi guys meron kaming 1969 mini cooper s aluminum body only 4 in the world 2 in europe 1 japan & 1 phil yung sa amin na onfirm namin noong pumunta kami sa london.Naka 3rd stage setup,straight cut trany,stroker,mini fins brake drum,all lucas pa rin.Gigay na to ng erpat ko sa akin eh my dad is a racer TAM SAN ANN & CAM BREAKERS kung hindi ninyo alam itong tean na sinabi tanong na lang niyo sa erpat ninyo kasi ito ang 1 of the best tea noon sa phil my dad compete in the first manila GP and he is also a champion in a slalom compete but i forgot the details na eh
    Are you selling it? I don't know your dad but i'm a user and lover of minis. I own a 1966 Austin Mini 850.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    agree ako kay mbt ang comparo na ginawa ay parang buying guide not really a head to head lalo na dito sa pinas na konti lang talaga choices mo...pero bitin pa rin...parang mas mahaba yung history kaysa sa actual review hindi kunbinsing....ang puso ko..cough cough....uhhhh

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sleeper nga yung Verita...

Istoyoboy, why not try to get in touch with Emerald Headway? I think they're the dsitributors of C! You could probably arrange for a copy to be mialed to your place in Negros (bacolod ka ba?).

I wish they included a gasoline powered Patrol as well. If i had the money, i'd get this over the Expedition... then add the 4x4.

Before, i could afford to buy Car and Driver, Road and Track, and Motor Trend every month... ngaon, i can only afford C! and the occasional Sport Compact Car, or Car and Driver back issue.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hero/mbt:

then they should've added more SUVs to the comparo... plus the gas powered patrol as another SUV on its own... that should've quelched their complains of the lack of power...

what's out there pa ba? the prado, suburban and musso were left out

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
C! MAgazine Holiday Edition (Mini Cooper S on the Cover)