New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    i saw this aeta kid sevaral times na sa tv. una sa jessica soho presents.
    ngayon, kinuha na ata siya ng ch. 2.

langya....imported ang pangalan ah, arjohn gilbert.

Charice Pempengco's concert with Arjohn Gilbert slated | ABS-CBN News | Latest Philippine Headlines, Breaking News, Video, Analysis, Features

Charice Pempengco's concert with Arjohn Gilbert slated

MANILA, Philippines – International singing sensation Charice Pempengco’s concert with the singing flute vendor from Clark, Pampanga, Arjohn Gilbert, has been set.

During his guesting in “Happy Yipee Yehey” on Saturday, Arjohn himself broke the good news that he will be a part of Pempengco’s concert this coming October 25 in Araneta Coliseum.

A few weeks back, Pempengco expressed her interest to perform with Arjohn through social networking site Twitter.

Pempengco tweeted, “Arjohn, next time I do my own show in the Philippines, I would love for you to come and perform with me! youtube.com/watch?v=THKGIA…”

Other than Charice, Black Eyed Peas singer Apl.de.ap has also expressed his desire to work with Arjohn.

Arjohn said he is also looking forward to performing with Apl.

“Sabi po niya, gusto niya po ako makatrabaho, kaya hinihintay ko po at saka nagpapasalamat po ako sa diyos po. Sana po mabigyan po ako ng break,” he said.

Arjohn is also set to join Pilipinas Got Talent grand winner Marcelito Pomoy in his show in Zirkoh Morato on August 31.

With the blessings coming his way, he couldn’t help but express his sincerest thanks to all his supporters.

“Maraming-marami pong salamat sa buong mundong buong worldwide po sa inyong lahat po. Maraming-maraming salamat po sa walang sawang sa pagsuporta niyo po sa akin,” he uttered.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    I think he's a great guy kahit na Aeta siya. Feeling ko nakita ko na siya somewhere nung nasa may Clark kami. May bata kasing mahilig kumanta tulad niya dun. Wonder if it's him nga.. Haha.

arjohn gilbert: the singing aeta