New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    The best parin c Frank shamrock!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Kay hughes ako, kahit na ayoko siya lumaban. tanda na kasi si royce, pero astig yun.
    number one siya nung era niya, eh lahat ng bawal sa ufc pwede pa noon! talo nga dapat siya kay kimo, kung hindi niya lng ginamit na leverage yung long hair ni kimo!

Quote Originally Posted by asterix View Post
    kay hughes din ako!
    about this fight, bj penn ako.

"Chuck "The iceman" liddell" is the best!!!!!!!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    btw, better watch out for brandon vera. The fil-italian champ.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ...naglaban na ba si chuck lidell at vanderlei silva? who won?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by scarab View Post
    ...naglaban na ba si chuck lidell at vanderlei silva? who won?
    hindi pa po, november pa laban nila eh.. latest lang ng video, nung na knockout niya si sobral.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    si hughes kasi parang pure strength lang e. at least si bj penn, jiu-jitsu blackbelt, "crafty" kahit papano. kaya nya natalo si hughes the first time they met.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    what i like about hughes is his unusual strength for his size. hughes has also developed his jiu-jitsu skills, seen in his matches after penn: st pierre (via rolling arm bar), trigg (rear naked choke), joe riggs (submission via kimura), also evident in his last match with royce gracie. although with gracie, hughes had to go back to the 'ground n pound' method because gracie will not tapout even with the risk of breaking an arm.

it would be interesting to see if penn has developed any striking skills to match hughes.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    they shouldnt have made another ortiz-shamrock fight in my opinion.

sana lidell-ortiz nalang.chuck is not getting any younger,he's almost 40.the better make that match while chuck is still in peak form.

did you see how lidell pulverized babalu

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    oh well, bahala na kung sino manalo... i was a fan of hughes naman before penn came... iba talaga domination ni hughes noon. this would be one the best match-ups for me so far.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanut View Post
    they shouldnt have made another ortiz-shamrock fight in my opinion.

sana lidell-ortiz nalang.chuck is not getting any younger,he's almost 40.the better make that match while chuck is still in peak form.

did you see how lidell pulverized babalu
    honga e.. nakakaawa lang si ken.. magyayabang siya tapos in the end, sabog-sabog yung mukha nya. chuck and ortiz, that would be a good rematch!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
any UFC avids here?