naruto

slamdunk

voltes 5
    dragon ball

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by city_hunter View Post
    Astig yung pic! San mo nakuha?
    That was a poster created by the Japanese Fire Department, depicting the RX-78 and Medea transport planes in peactime use i.e. firefighting duty.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    fatal fury,
    king of fighters
    baki the grappler
    street fighter
    dragon ball,z,gt
    slamdunk
    doraemon
    ghost fighter
    flame of recca
    lupin III
    samurai x
    project arms

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I'm not too big on anime. But, I've taken a liking to Gintama:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    New Bleach episode nanaman pala ngayon! Yahoo!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    yung slamdunk kaya kelan magkakaroon ng new episode, yung inter high games nila..

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Right now i am watching Angel Heart... Its a sequel of City Hunter.

Plot:

A young Taiwanese assassin codenamed "Glass Heart" committed suicide by jumping off a building, and her heart was pierced by metal fence. Miraculously, her life was saved by heart transplantation. During her recovery she began to experience strange dreams, which lead her to Japan looking for the donor of her heart, who happens to be Kaori Makimura, former partner of City Hunter Ryo Saeba.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    any reviews on GUNXSWORD? any good? ... it's was made by the same person as TRIGUN.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Now I remember what attracted me to Gintama. The setting is supposed to be scifi. But, I noticed there are a lot of parallels to actual Japanese history, namely the period from the 1850's (when Japan was forcibly shaken out of her isolation by Admiral Perry's fleet) and the point when Japan became westernized. The same time period depicted by the Tom Cruise movie, "The Last Samurai".

Of course, the Americans and Europeans were replaced by aliens and technology was more advanced. But, the historical perspective is undeniably there, especially the attitudes of those who wanted the country to move forward and those of the traditionalists.

Add: I also like toilets.... So anything that refers to toilets is good. He He.

Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; March 3rd, 2008 at 12:56 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    any reviews on GUNXSWORD? any good? ... it's was made by the same person as TRIGUN.
    well my friend who is watchin' this now says its almost the same as Kill Bill. Hard to follow...

Try watching Ghost
    ef ~ a tale of memories ~

I think ef stands as Euphoric Field which is the opening of this anime.

Anime..