New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: who will win American Idol Season 7?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • David Archuleta

3 21.43%
  • David cook

11 78.57%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    lapuz's performance was the highlight of a17...hehehe, umuwi ako ng maaga from office kagabi just to catch up with his performance (may replay kasi sa QTV11) and sulit na sulit habang pinapanood ko sya...

hehehe, the best talaga ang pinoy!!!!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    cook's voice is somewhat similar to the voice of lifehouse's vocalist....

I really understand why cook is like that.... rock and roll guy..... he never really cared if he win or not. he never cared if he becomes popular or not. he just wants to sing what he likes to sing....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by buraot View Post
    lapuz's performance was the highlight of a17...hehehe, umuwi ako ng maaga from office kagabi just to catch up with his performance (may replay kasi sa QTV11) and sulit na sulit habang pinapanood ko sya...

hehehe, the best talaga ang pinoy!!!!
    Parang di naman nagrehearse yang si Lapuz Tapos na yung music tuloy pa rin ang pagkanta nya, bigla tuloy nag-commercial :bwahaha:

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Sayang talaga si Jason Castro... his "Hallelujah" was one of the high points mid-season. Too bad he didn't have the consistency and maturity to fulfill that promise.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    jason castro? aside from hallelujah i can't recall another stirring performance from him. during the finale he sang off key quite a lot and he HAS only one style. hallelujah was ok because it fit his style perfectly, though the flubbed part at the end (elimination round) did sound horrible. he definitely lacks versatility. now this guy cook, when he sang the phantom of the opera song, that was different.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post

He took risks. He showed versatility. David Archuleta gave one winning performance and two "safe" songs. That's just not the way to go on idol.
    that's what he has been doing all season long...remember all the songs that were rearranged?...very courageous
    +10!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    jason castro? aside from hallelujah i can't recall another stirring performance from him. during the finale he sang off key quite a lot and he HAS only one style. hallelujah was ok because it fit his style perfectly, though the flubbed part at the end (elimination round) did sound horrible. he definitely lacks versatility. now this guy cook, when he sang the phantom of the opera song, that was different.
    Well, that's the problem, he has potential. He did a good job on "Don't Wanna Cry"... (at that point, I had hope that he was out of his funk), but he struggled in trying to adapt other songs to his style, and, in the end, just plain gave up.

I gave up on him when he sang "I Shot the Sherriff". Total f*cking cop-out... :hysterical:

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    Well, that's the problem, he has potential. He did a good job on "Don't Wanna Cry"... (at that point, I had hope that he was out of his funk), but he struggled in trying to adapt other songs to his style, and, in the end, just plain gave up.

I gave up on him when he sang "I Shot the Sherriff". Total f*cking cop-out... :hysterical:

Quote Originally Posted by ringostarr
    simon's bet was really cook. kaya nya sinabi na bakit yun ang pinili ni cook to give cook a chance to explain myself in front of live television. the progession" term by cook was really something refreshing. gagamitin ko dyan hehehe

and since he sang it's the world that I know na teary-eyed na confirms
    na original nga sya. kasi eh mundo ko 'to eh

simon is one smart individual. manood ka ng British Got Talent, you'll know how smart and unpredictable this judge is
    Actually, I agree with you... I have a feeling that Simon asked that question to give Cook a fighting chance.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
American Idol Season 7 finale...