New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 45
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    29,320
    #31
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey177 View Post
    Spoiler alert:



    Sino yung kausap ni Dr Connors sa kanyang jail cell? (in the scene after the end credits)
    My friends were guessing Connor's boss.

  2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    12,336
    #32
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    My friends were guessing Connor's boss.

    I thought sarili niya, some kinda like green goblin na may split personality siya..

    I lke the new one, nakadagdag na nilabas yun totoong kwento like the web, and revealing of the identity.

  3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,626
    #33
    diko din nagustuhan yun story boring for me...masmaganda parin yun dati...walang trill....abraham lincoln nalang panoorin nyo

  4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    805
    #34
    good movie, until...


    - peter parker dunked the ball

    - peter parker threw the football and damaged the goal post


    ^doing that in a semi dark/serious toned movie.

  5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    22,710
    #35
    Yeah. The tone was a bit uneven... but this movie felt more faithful to Spiderman canon... Also, the death of Ben Parkr is much more gut-wrenching in this movie than in the original... and I like that they left that question unresolved.

    Only thing they didn't do right was cut out the wrestling match... but I don't think they wanted to do that again, since it was done so well in the Tobey Maguire version.

    Still split on Andrew Garcia. I think he makes a very believable Peter Parker compared to Tobey Maguire... looks the part... sounds the part... feels the part, but of course, Tobey is a very good actor, so they come out mostly even.

    Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

  6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    22,710
    #36
    double post
    Last edited by niky; July 10th, 2012 at 01:07 PM.

    Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,817
    #37
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Yeah. The tone was a bit uneven... but this movie felt more faithful to Spiderman canon... Also, the death of Ben Parkr is much more gut-wrenching in this movie than in the original... and I like that they left that question unresolved.

    Only thing they didn't do right was cut out the wrestling match... but I don't think they wanted to do that again, since it was done so well in the Tobey Maguire version.

    Still split on Andrew Garcia. I think he makes a very believable Peter Parker compared to Tobey Maguire... looks the part... sounds the part... feels the part, but of course, Tobey is a very good actor, so they come out mostly even.
    never liked the tobey maguire version of spiderman since he was such a cry baby in every movie and the story was so far off the original spiderman and to me it feels like it was made more of a kids movie. anyway never expected andrew to be a great spiderman since he's a pretty new actor and never really stared in a movie this big. overall i really liked this movie since it was really close to the real story, it was written well and the actors played the part really well anyone who says other wise probably never read the original spiderman comics. spiderman is my favorite comic super hero and was really pissed off at the tobey version of spiderman which felt like they ruined my childhood just like the g.i. joe movie. yes both were that bad.

  8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    22,710
    #38
    I wouldn't say the Tobey version was that bad. Apart from not sticking to canon, the first one was... decent... the second one was lifted by a terrific take on Doctor Octopus... nothing else... the third was an absolute mess.

    I agree, though... this new one brings back nostalgic feelings for the original comic book Spidey. And the stuff they added... Peter's skateboard, his slacker look... still fit the character enough to be worthwhile changes.

    Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

  9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    805
    #39
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    I wouldn't say the Tobey version was that bad. Apart from not sticking to canon, the first one was... decent... the second one was lifted by a terrific take on Doctor Octopus... nothing else... the third was an absolute mess.
    Tobey was Bad but the Movie isnt. The story telling was well made and the tone was proper for a spiderman movie. This new one while not bad, tried to attempt a Nolan, it was straightforward like a tv episode, it was ok but a really unnecessary reboot, wished they'd be a bit creative and experimental.

    Spidertwilight!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    the third was an absolute mess.
    thanks for reminding me how awful it was. Come to think of it, the actor who played Venom and Gwen should have been Peter and MJ.

  10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,204
    #40
    Quote Originally Posted by foifoi05 View Post
    Come to think of it, the actor who played Venom and Gwen should have been Peter and MJ.
    you mean topher grace of 'that 70's show' as peter. i'd probably go with shia labeouf

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
The Amazing Spider-Man