New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    wat could really be her magic?????? just the simple looks??? superb curves??? what???????? hehehe!!! diko tlg maalis sa PC ko itong pic.... share ko lang sa mga may gusto...
    Last edited by archieamin; November 12th, 2005 at 04:50 PM. Reason: forgot pics

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    She's not that stunning but she has that *** appeal, the x-factor. I guess when her boyfriend Miko Sotto died, he became her guiding light. Sort of a lucky charm. Movie offers came in and her TV series (Mulawin then, and Darna now) were/are top raters. She is charitable, helping poor and old people and she is also the breadwinner of her family. Kaya naman pinagpapala siya. Matulungin sa kapwa.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    And also, hidi siya ma-ere. Once, we saw her in Land Mark, Makati, buying a pair of Skechers. Nung una, walang nakapansin, na nabili siya ng rubber shoes. My wife recognized her, and said "Di ba si Angel yun?" And then we approached her for a souvenir picture. Nagpaunlak siya, until dumami na tao sa paligid. Lahat ng gustong magpakuha ng pictures with her, pinagbigyan niya. Ang kasama lang niya, isang teenage girl din, who's equally stunning like Angel.

Until now, yung group picture namin with Darna, naka-save pa sa celfon ni Misis.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    wow.

true, simple dating niya pero yung appeal is nakakabighani nga...reachable, kumbaga.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    im soooo in-love with angel... :evil:

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    :inlove: hulog ng langit

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    she is indeed pretty... di lang ganon kalakas appeal nya sa akin.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bilog
    she is indeed pretty... di lang ganon kalakas appeal nya sa akin.
    baliktad naman sakin...i find her not pretty at all angles but she's oozing with *** appeal.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08
    baliktad naman sakin...i find her not pretty at all angles but she's oozing with *** appeal.
    same with me.... i dont find her that pretty but her *** appeal is so high on me that if she's with someone who i find pretty, I think I will look at angel much more often.... she's got a lot of X-factor on her and she's really nice in real person, maybe that's why her aura is quite good.....

sana di sya magbago ng ugali....she will last if she stays that way....

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    dont find her pretty at all, but when you guys mentioned na mabait siya, siguro thats why she exudes a natural beauty kasi its from within

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
about ANGEL, wat could be her magic????