New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 121 of 214 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 2132
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ---spotcash--- View Post
    2 years yet your car/van is still on its precise condition in & out...
    was the DVD unit or audiio/video already included on the van upon purchase or it was an add-on feature?
    how id wish we also have that here in PH regarding NAV or GPS...
    Yes it is included in the van as options, which we paid much more than the ordinary model. I learned my lesson in the past na kasi, for me it is better when these features (esp. DVD players, Navigation) are OEM, rather than taking the ceiling or panels/wirings apart, doing it myself or after-market.

I really wish we have these kinds of features on our cars there, but I don't think it is offered as an option, cost-wise it won't sell. We just bought a 2010 Isuzu D-Max for my parents there in Manila, and what I liked is that the new model came with a touch screen radio with DVD capable player. Sayang walang NAV option, otherwise we would have taken that. I posted a couple of pictures at the Isuzu forum as well :

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...=43053&page=21

Of course, our Honda Odyssey here is very useful for the kids especially on long trips, and the NAV is very useful for me not only in finding directions, but also tells me where is the nearest gas stations, supermarket, etc. or what is called "point of interests". Great stuff talaga!
    Last edited by aaa_usa; November 14th, 2009 at 03:49 PM. Reason: added info and link

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    im no body pero ako 1971 bmw 2002 the new class 2.0 mild cam engine with 38/38 weber al polyurethane bushing sach and suspension technic suspension mb quart component p series front and back and 2 8 inch jl audio sa sub and syempre bago ang enterior
    Last edited by jamesbond619; December 3rd, 2009 at 01:19 PM. Reason: http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/album.php?albumid=461&pictureid=2109

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    paano bang mag ng pic dito

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Not really my rides but my mum has just bought a 2005 (so obviously second hand) Mercedes CLK DTM AMG. It was a bit pricey and I was completely in shock when I arrived home from school and saw this parked on the driveway and even more surprised to hear that SHE had bought it as a Christmas present for HERSELF. I was half hoping to get it myself. It's 1 of a 100 ever made (No.72) and it's powered by a house of power 5.5L Supercharged V8 with 580 BHP. 0-100 km/h in 4 seconds (tried and tested) and the top speed is.. well we don't know. They say 250 but I reckon it'll be more and we got it up to 230 on a track. And then the interior is one of the most ghastly places you'd ever sit in. Those bucket seats, though handsome, are uncomfortable; the doors are paper thin; there's not sat-nav; super thing carpets, useless seatbelt/harness things which really hurt guys especially (which must be why she bought one and not a man); and there's no back seat. Which is why I was so shocked. I knew something was up when she bought that R8. I have no idea why she would ever want a ghastly thing like this. She's taken it on a couple of track days and enjoyed it. I still cannot comprehend why she bought it. It annoys me as it cost a fair bit and she could have put the money to better use by buying me a Gallardo LP560 Spyder or a Ferrari California.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    I also bought my GF this 2007 Bentley Continental GTC as a Christmas, New Years, 20 month anniversary and her Bday present all wrapped up in one. No idea why I actually got her this when her previous car was an '08 Opel Astra Twintop. But still, I thought it would be perfect for her because it would be pretty funny to see her tow her horses in this.

*Oh no wait. Now I remember why I bought her this... so I could get to drive it too. :D

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    ^^ nz_alfa, please post pics of your mom.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    uhh... umm i hope that wasn't asked in a creepy way...

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by nz_alfa View Post
    uhh... umm i hope that wasn't asked in a creepy way...

not at all. i was curious what a lady who drove a beast like that looked like.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    haha oh fair enough... its just whenever she picks me up from school a lot of my mates are a bit creepy. :D

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV8-CHt8JXY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV8-CHt8JXY[/ame]

joke!

What is your ride?