New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 52 of 214 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by airshaq20
    My co-worker had a quote from our local dealership.

...i meant that's the price range of the 645Ci here. the M5 may hit the 10M++ range after all the taxes (yikes!). well, at least it seats 4 adults.

...anyone here knows price range ng E39 M5?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by airshaq20
    My co-worker had a quote from our local dealership.
    Shaq, I know of a guy back home that purchased his for 9M. According to him, its the first in the philippines. He was selling it to anyone that would come up with an additional 2M plus what he paid for it. But according to the some other friends of mine, there are a few more M5 on the way to the philippines. At least 3 have already been sold.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy
    Shaq, I know of a guy back home that purchased his for 9M. According to him, its the first in the philippines. He was selling it to anyone that would come up with an additional 2M plus what he paid for it. But according to the some other friends of mine, there are a few more M5 on the way to the philippines. At least 3 have already been sold.
    i think this m5 you're referring is featured in local car magazine evo

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    ugh! my 4Runner's tranny just went crazy on me...so i got me a used
    ML55 AMG a while ago.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    rav4 2004, all stocks

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    1998 Honda CRV

aem intake
    mugen muffler

the rest stock na..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    1998 Mitsu Adventure GLS...all stock...super TAGTAG! hehe

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    *speedy:

lucky these guys. i loveeeeee the new M5 but still cant see my self driving one - i love the fact that it can burn about 99% of the cars on the road but it will definitely burn 99% of my pocket - LOL. when are you gonna get yours? 9mill is like $160,170 large for an M5 is toooooooo much. For that money, I can get a new Aston Martin V8 Vantage for about 100, 110 large - the rest, i can get a Z06 which can run at par with the M5 - but then, I wont be able to send it back home to drive them - hahah.

*silverbx986:

congrats on your new ride. what year is it? some older MLs had tons of probs - did you researched on your year/model before getting one? i'd love to get one for the winter but i have close friends who regretted buying it (they bought new ones). im sure the amg fixed some issues there but you can never be sure. i hope you bought a cpo.

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    airshaq: oh man, don't scare me - tons of problems? like what?

no, i didn't do a research on this one. i was planning to get an suv next year but this thing came up. so, instead of having the tranny fixed for the 4Runner w/c the dealer is charging me almost 3K, i saw this good looking ML55 staring at me as i passed by a benz dealership. i went inside, looked at the car, asked for a test-drive, called my credit union, signed some documents, then took it home.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by silverbx986
    airshaq: oh man, don't scare me - tons of problems? like what?

no, i didn't do a research on this one. i was planning to get an suv next year but this thing came up. so, instead of having the tranny fixed for the 4Runner w/c the dealer is charging me almost 3K, i saw this good looking ML55 staring at me as i passed by a benz dealership. i went inside, looked at the car, asked for a test-drive, called my credit union, signed some documents, then took it home.

LOL, i dont mean to scare you silverbx - I suggest you start joining and reading at several ML forum sites now. Its nothing really major (typical electronic gremlins) but you know how expensive those are. But I would guess that its nothing worse than your experience with your P-car.

So yeah, try and read the forums and see if its worth to get an extended warranty from you dealer.

What is your ride?