New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 32 of 214 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by JCsE46
    Goodyear Eagle F1-GS-D3 tires are superb in handling characteristic and are terrific in wet traction like a crazy grip in the rain. Snow, I don't know, we don't get snow in SoCal. but I don't think it will perform well in the snowy road but then again, who am I to judge it if I haven't experienced driving these tires thru snow. Noise factor, I give it a rating of 7 or 8. I've just finish installing an Apple IPOD adaptor to my car stereo last Saturday so I can play my IPOD thru my car stereo and just hardwired my Valentine-One Radar detector. My next mod, I would like to get one of those Brembo BBK's and later install a SC. But I have to save some more monies in order to fullfill my wish lists. I've spend around $12,000 for the all the mod I've installed so far and I'm not done yet.
    Well...i guess no matter what tire you put in any RWD, you'd have probs in snow (had some unpleasant experience with my previous E36 and E46). V1? Niceeee ...wish its not illegal here in my state....Those brembo's gonna be a blast....I had a porsche brake kit in my previous TeeTee (which I got for a decent price) and they make a world of difference....What you got on the hood man?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by airshaq20
    ....What you got on the hood man?
    Nothing special really, under hood. It's almost stock. All I had is GruppeM intake and Rogue Engineering Power pulleys. There's nothing to get excited about. :sigh:

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by JCsE46
    Nothing special really, under hood. It's almost stock. All I had is GruppeM intake and Rogue Engineering Power pulleys. There's nothing to get excited about. :sigh:

Thats not bad man....bimmer drivers are known to be a gentle drivers (not hot rod racers)...Only thing with German cars now is the head unit which is most of the time connected the car's system - my car has this display that you can see in the dash that tells you which station (if listening to FM) or which track and disc (if playing on the changer) and I lose some features which I can't live without. I got a Bose system (which is a $1450 option) and the deck is part of it.....I got a whole xplode sitting from my previous sig that I can't use...

What's next for you (mod)?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Last edited by airshaq20; April 13th, 2005 at 10:24 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Last edited by airshaq20; April 13th, 2005 at 10:19 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    airshaq... nice lamps... your TT is the new model huh?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    thanks mazdamazda...

yup...they've never changed the lights and have always been the same since its introduction.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    honda civic 97 model
    SIR
    maroon

stock din hehehe

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Crosswind XUVi A/T Ebony Black, all stock.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cromax
    honda civic 97 model
    SIR
    maroon

stock din hehehe
    diba 99 yung 1st year of production ng SiR? or engine swap yan?

What is your ride?