New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 22 of 214 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Airshaq: I know some "mahangin" people, but this guy is off the charts.
    Exactly my point....

BTW, pages 13 to 15 of this thread gives some highlights of this guy. LOL
    Last edited by airshaq20; February 15th, 2005 at 02:47 AM.

Just read 7 pages worth, my head hurts.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    dudes...ma hairdo jus went haywire...whew!!!!

04 lancer mitsu...
    no mods(yet..)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by airshaq20
    OT:

To all who are "concerned" about the crazy guy called JamesChavez, here's a good reading:

http://galapagos.globat.com/~kotse.c...75&#entry23275

Sadly, he wanna play around people's minds here....too bad....backfired on him..
    hahaha... good one airshaq.

so that is his punchline right now... that all of it was a "joke"? a few years ago it didn't sound like a joke to some people...
    Last edited by mazdamazda; February 15th, 2005 at 01:54 PM.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    airshaq20, looks like you were able to catch him,hahahahhhaahah!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    so that is his punchline right now... that all of it was a "joke"? a few years ago it didn't sound like a joke to some people...
    airshaq20, looks like you were able to catch him,hahahahhhaahah!
    A few years ago? HAHHAHA..you mean he's been giving this crap for years? LOL....well, his new publicity-stunt right now is he's claiming that he's a doctor (anesthesiologist).......but didnt buy it.....i mean....can't imagine a doctor doing this online....its very unprofessional and immature

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    airshaq, i honestly think that he's the one who got you.

pare, suggestion lang from me who's in this business for quite some time...don't be too...uhhhmmm...i dont know the right word...MAPAPEL?

i mean, bago ka lang kasi..take time to know the environment of the boards and its posters before you do something...im sure the kotse people are talking about you right now..laughing at you.

but anyway, hindi ka naman nag iisa.pero easy ka lang dude...baka may makabangga ka jan.

hope to meet you in one of the upcoming eb's when you go back here pare.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Its your opinion Glenn..i mean...we all have our own opinion...for some people, like me, we dont like fake people....be it a joke or not.....i mean.......if you wanna ride along with a guy like him - thats ok with me....but for me, i just wanna be real (what you see is what you get).......

But anyway, i dont take it personally......i just wanna have a little fun....LOL......anyway, i got a family, a job and hobby that i could share with real people....

But as i was saying.....we all have different definition of "mayabang".....and we all have our comfort levels....a lot of people may see me "mapapel" or "mayabang".....but can't please everyone.....

As for me, "mayabang" is someone who tries to project or pretend to be someone who is really not.....and since i volunteer for a place where we help people who are "out-of-touch" with reality, i first thought he was one of them....so started asking questions.....and later found out that it was all foolishness......the thing is.....this is not a joke for me. From my (volunteer) work, people come to us for help...and i wouldn't be pleased if someone tries to make a practical joke......

From my point of view...yes, he's been around for a while...but what his doing is...he tries to "fool" new members - which i think is an insult.......

Anways,

but anyway, hindi ka naman nag iisa.pero easy ka lang dude...baka may makabangga ka jan.

hope to meet you in one of the upcoming eb's when you go back here pare.
    thanks for the invitation.....ill make sure to check you guys out when i come visit there....for sure a lot have changed the past 7 years....

peace...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Yo jeff....that's not allowed by moderators.....but whatever.....

if you wanna judge me.....read from the first post......and then....judge.....dont be stupid ok?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Woahhhhh!!!

Ok dito ah mainit init... :fire:

What is your ride?