New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 123 of 214 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 2132
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Nice One Boys! :clap: :hysterical: :diablo:

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Talino talaga ni MXFX Buking nga talaga sya!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    sabi na eh, sooner or later.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Loll.... Busssteddddd!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    WHAT?!?!?! I'm pretty sure my parents said 2010. Not 2009. If it it's so going back because I wanted 2010!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by nz_alfa View Post
    WHAT?!?!?! I'm pretty sure my parents said 2010. Not 2009. If it it's so going back because I wanted 2010!
    sa ngalan ng patas na pamamahayag,
    ano ang masasabi niyo sa mga huling post ..?
    May sarili po ba kayong picture ng nasabing oto? :car:

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    OMG! i stand corrected! called up our housekeeper in Auckland and asked to check the VIN and Service Book and IT IS a 09. Wtf?!?

And of course we have all those cars. Not to mention 3 houses in NZ along with 5 land properties. Have an apartment in Shibuya, Tokyo. Educated only in private schools. Parents own and have shares in numerous hotels and resorts in Asia and Australasia. Last year we got about $NZ7.5m more to our ever increasing bank account, which is probably more than any of you will ever get. Yes we did get hit by the recession (I mean I wanted a DBS Volante but you can't always get what you want). But just looking out of my window now is a post card view of the mountains, river and golf course. Clean air and the sun setting... life doesn't get very much better than this. I am very lucky, I have never worked a day in my life, probably never will have to if I choose to. I could live off the interest we get from the banks. Not many people can say that but there you go. =D

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by nz_alfa View Post
    OMG! i stand corrected! called up our housekeeper in Auckland and asked to check the VIN and Service Book and IT IS a 09. Wtf?!?

And of course we have all those cars. Not to mention 3 houses in NZ along with 5 land properties. Have an apartment in Shibuya, Tokyo. Educated only in private schools. Parents own and have shares in numerous hotels and resorts in Asia and Australasia. Last year we got about .5m more to our ever increasing bank account, which is probably more than any of you will ever get. Yes we did get hit by the recession (I mean I wanted a DBS Volante but you can't always get what you want). But just looking out of my window now is a post card view of the mountains, river and golf course. Clean air and the sun setting... life doesn't get very much better than this. I am very lucky, I have never worked a day in my life, probably never will have to if I choose to. I could live off the interest we get from the banks. Not many people can say that but there you go. =D
    sure mate...whatever...
    Last edited by the josh; February 23rd, 2010 at 05:10 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    this thread is about rides, not what our parents own. thanks for sharing your parents assets. im sure your parents are proud to have a humble, not flashy, and truthful kid like you.

back to topic. come clean about your rides and share your experiences with the community.

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by MXFX View Post
    this thread is about rides, not what our parents own. thanks for sharing your parents assets. im sure your parents are proud to have a humble, not flashy, and truthful kid like you.

back to topic. come clean about your rides and share your experiences with the community.
    Amen to that

What is your ride?