New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by blink21me View Post
    thanks guys, the day sure was a blast... Ma-swerte lang ako may chance and time pa ako para ma-enjoy kotse ko... Gusto ko pa bumalik to try many things, also to practice of course, got a lot more to work on, I expect to go with more of my friends next time, my friends drive nice cars bt they are still too gay to really drive it, isa lang yung sumama saken, yung naka-white E36 M3 lang din...

The Elise was so fast, sumasabay sya sa Ferrari nung first session na nakasakay ako. Nakakabilib yung kotseng yon, 1.8L engine, 190 hp according to the owner I talked to, massive downforce especially on turns, unbelievable handling it could maintain it's speed up and going throughout the track with only that much power... Merong sumakay dun sa isang red na car - yung mukhang laruan, tapos nasuka sa loob ng sasakyan, heheh... hindi kinaya ng stamina...
    Mukhang Escudo yon diba? Yung mukhang laruan? Suzuki I think.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wow! that's quite an experience. makes me want to do it too if i ever get the time and the funds (i also need a decent car to do it in, i guess).

you Cali guys get all the cool raceways....dito puro Nascar lang and the Richard Petty track in Orlando

the red "toy" car is a Radical SR3, i believe.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    I didn't know what that little red race car was... but it's not the Suzuki Escudo.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    you Cali guys get all the cool raceways....dito puro Nascar lang and the Richard Petty track in Orlando
    yeah, well not many race tracks are close to me. Thunderhill Raceway in Willows is 2 hrs away, Infenion Raceway in Sonoma is about 1 hour and a half, Steets of WIllows is 4.5 hours away , while Laguna Seca in Monterey is only an hour away . But I don't think I'll be back on the track until after a few months, gotta save up for other things heheh...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    btw I decided to tape the whole front end because I just got it repainted a month ago ;

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    oh, I found the pics of my car in action from the professional Photographers on their site... heheehe;

Clicky please!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006

Nice!!

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Lucky you sir.envy envy envy.

deymn... ganda nung lotus elis!
    Mamar meron ako nakita na elis dito sa village namin gray din ang color.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post

Nice!!
    thanks! napansin mo yung pic #5 and 6, magkasunod na lap yon? Yung number 5 medyo malayo pa saken yung Sti, then at the same spot naka-catch-up na ako ng Sti na yun (shown in pic#6). Kung hindi lang sya mabilis sa straights! LOL

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by gearspeed View Post
    Lucky you sir.envy envy envy.

Mamar meron ako nakita na elis dito sa village namin gray din ang color.
    Merong 4 Lotus sa track nung the 17th, yung isa mabagal yung driver, yung dalawang Elise tsaka Exige matulin shyt... ~2000 lbs lang ba naman ang weight... hhhmmm.. pano ko kaya babawasan ng 1000 lbs yng weight ng kotse ko...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Thunderhill Raceway ~ story and pics!