New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Nice!

How much were the seats, and what's the comfort like?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Nice seeing you again Niky...long time no see :D

The seats were PhP15k apiece, 99% fresh (a couple of worn-down Alcantara spots) but with no rails.

Comfort? They're pretty good; even my girlfriend likes them. Ingress/egress is a little more challenging due to the bolsters but they're fine otherwise. The SRDs gave me what my stock seats never had: good thigh and lumbar support.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Sweet deal!

Hmmm.... about time I did something about my worn-down driver's seat...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    hindi reclineavle yung seat ano?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    The seats are reclinable.

This is what a non-reclinable, fixed/full bucket seat looks like. Notice that the whole seat is molded as just one piece.

Bride Zeta III
    Last edited by Type 100; May 19th, 2009 at 09:18 AM.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    tsk tsk sayang ang LED lights!!

btw nice car

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Hi there, newbie here at tsikot, anyway just purchased a 2005 jazz sport for the wife, was viewing post for jazz topics,may i know the details/specs of your mags, it's nice by the way, how much for it and the seats, where can i get them too, are they available in black.

Nice ride man,

Tnx

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    gandang ganda ako sa mga FIT talaga
    glad you got the car fixed bro!

i wish pwedeng gwin to sa pinas. Medyo uso kasi d2 sa US yung aggressive fitting wheels

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dokdondon View Post
    Hi there, newbie here at tsikot, anyway just purchased a 2005 jazz sport for the wife, was viewing post for jazz topics,may i know the details/specs of your mags, it's nice by the way, how much for it and the seats, where can i get them too, are they available in black.

Nice ride man,

Tnx
    Thanks.

I got the wheels second-hand from Wheelhaus Evangelista. I ended up paying PhP26,000 for them plus (admittedly aging) tires. They are Rota Circuit 10s, 16"x7.0" +45 offset 4x100 - replicas of the discontinued Mugen MF10L wheel. Zero rubbing under load and no spacers needed.

You can probably get the wheels brand-new for PhP21,000 or so, then have Rota paint them white if you order from the factory. I don't see white Circuit 10s in the wheel shops.

The seats, I posted the price on this page. Bought them second-hand courtesy of Honda Club of the Philippines. There are black SRDs with red stitching too. The absolute rarest of them come in yellow fabric - I've only seen one pair of yellow SRDs in the Philippines.

The BRIDE RO-type seat rails I had to order from Autocircuit in Banawe, PhP10,000/piece and 2 months waiting due to shipping delays.
    Last edited by Type 100; July 24th, 2009 at 05:24 PM.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Dranom View Post
    i wish pwedeng gwin to sa pinas. Medyo uso kasi d2 sa US yung aggressive fitting wheels

The problem with low-offset "aggressive fitment" like that is that you rub on the rear fenders every time you run into a rut or have any sort of load at the back. You can have the fenders "rolled," but really that's just additional hassle on your part because you can avoid all that by getting wheels with correct offset and width.

Want hassle-free fitment? The magic number for offset is +45. ;)

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Project "Hyaku Shiki Hamster": My 2005 GD1 Honda Jazz 1.3S