New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    Reminds me of when my buddy and I test drove the EVO and he burnt the clutch complete with white smoke coming out while the saleman was sitting next to him.

Ok so it's in Mission Blvd. Did you ever get anything serviced over there at Hayward Nissan? The service in San Leandro was ok for a time then my VDC went out and it took them almost a month to figure it out. I even had to call Nissan HQ to get them to fix it or I was filing a lemon law claim with the BBB. Now I just go to the Nissan in Fremont since it's closer to my house. Btw I live in Union City, it's almost like you never left the Philippines if you live there.hehehe I got Jollibee, Red Ribbon, Goldilocks, Chow King, Gerry's Grill within a blocks of my house.
    LOL I never went to the dealer for any service, they rip you off big deal... I either do the job myself or have a reputable local shop do it... I currently go to Edge Motorworks in Dublin because they specialize in BMW's and Mini's, they have their own race cars so they know every details in my car...

We almost always hangout in Union City... hahah, I go to Chabot, I'm close by and most of the time we go to Union City for lunch, etc...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I usually do the work myself on my cars. But the Xterra has too much electronic crap to deal with so I just take it to the dealer until the warranty is out, besides it was the VDC and repairing the G sensor would be more than I know how to fix. I read in one of your post that you take your car to the track. Which one do you go to?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    nice rides! sorry to hear about your crash. pics of your g20 please. thats one of the few cars we are considering if we have to replace the max. been to g20.net yet?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Hey Blink, any pics of your M3? We know you want to show it...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    I read in one of your post that you take your car to the track. Which one do you go to?
    I said I was going to, and I will, and hoping to have enough funds to attend several more events in the future. It's expensive to track... I will go to Thunderhill Raceway in Willows, that will be the third friday from now, it'll be my first time and I'm exited ...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by max95fx03 View Post
    nice rides! sorry to hear about your crash. pics of your g20 please. thats one of the few cars we are considering if we have to replace the max. been to g20.net yet?
    thanks, but sorry there isn't a shot of the G20 I got to save... It did look clean, I just got bored, that's all. And I never went to a G20 forum because as I mentioned my intention for having it is to not spend no more time in cars ...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by blink21me View Post
    I said I was going to, and I will, and hoping to have enough funds to attend several more events in the future. It's expensive to track... I will go to Thunderhill Raceway in Willows, that will be the third friday from now, it'll be my first time and I'm exited ...
    You must really want to race that thing, Thunderhill is closer to LA than the Bay Area. Try joining SCCA is you really want to race the car.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by finchy18 View Post
    Sir bakit mo change to acura emblem?
    It is an Acura, US version of Honda.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    Hey Blink, any pics of your M3? We know you want to show it...
    LOL what about a teaser pic, haha;

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    You must really want to race that thing, Thunderhill is closer to LA than the Bay Area. Try joining SCCA is you really want to race the car.
    I know about SCCA, kinda thinking of jjoining BMWCCA before that, though. And just like I mentioned it is expensive to track so I'm not all jumping to it yet... I know its addictive to drive but I don't have that much fund to handle all things at once, still got other things money is much important for and needed. Eventually I"ll be joining races and other competition, just not right now...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
pics of the teg ~/^*Blink21Me*^\~