New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    Joven, do you still have that car? I remember you mentioned about an accident.

Wala bang camber adjustment kit yan? Pero lowered diba?
    No I don't have the car anymore... This is the car I mentioned to you I lost control with while cornering ~luckily didn't end up falling off a cliff, and no it didn't have any camber adjustment kit... The one that I had an "accident sort of" with, was my current car...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    silent at low rpms? What muffler did you have? I'm having the same problem on my current ride, I've got everything but the muffler, and if I get a loud one, my family will kill me...

BTW, nice ride... tastefully done.
    yeah it's silent at low rpms, but gets louder, but not too loud not farty can-type of noise at high rpms... I really liked it... But NO, IT WAS NOT A PROBLEM. That's how it was made... Apex'i Woeld Sports II is what it's called...

thanks thanks btw

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Too bad, wasn't it worth restoring back to its former glory? Well I guess you love your M3 much more now huh hehe

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Too bad, wasn't it worth restoring back to its former glory?
    LOL I think there is some confusion here... I "almost" crashed the integra, and I did crash the M3... heheh... the integra was all fine... In fact, I was able to make a straight car-to-car trade in Hayward Nissan for an Infiniti G20 with almost identical miles. I didn't take out most of the mods in it, though... In fact, I am currently getting the M3's front end restored... Hopefully will finish it before I go to bed
    Well I guess you love your M3 much more now huh hehe
    TRUE

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hmmm... Infiniti G20 = SR20DE (without a top speed limiter... ) = turbo that sucker...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Blink is that the Nissan dealer at the Marina exit?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Hmmm... Infiniti G20 = SR20DE (without a top speed limiter... ) = turbo that sucker...
    I'm not sure about that one because the reason why I switched to that car from the integra is because I didn't wanna spend time and money modding a car anymore.. I realized it was taking too much of my time and money so I thought of trying to get to something else, something a little luxurious, something that would make me not think of modding it, and tried to see if I could stay out of the scene... Unfortunately I realized I couldn't live without it so I ended up selling it and getting another car, fortunately a car that offers both performance and luxury really good for the price

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    Blink is that the Nissan dealer at the Marina exit?
    No, you're talking about San Leandro Nissan <--- they sucked! The freaking middle east guiy didn't even let me test drive a 350Z, he probably knew I was just up for nothing more than a joyride

Hayward Nissan is in Mission Blvd, Hayward. Are you from around the area?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ganda sir..

I like it..

nice project sir!

Sir bakit mo change to acura emblem?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by blink21me View Post
    No, you're talking about San Leandro Nissan <--- they sucked! The freaking middle east guiy didn't even let me test drive a 350Z, he probably knew I was just up for nothing more than a joyride

Hayward Nissan is in Mission Blvd, Hayward. Are you from around the area?
    Reminds me of when my buddy and I test drove the EVO and he burnt the clutch complete with white smoke coming out while the saleman was sitting next to him.

Ok so it's in Mission Blvd. Did you ever get anything serviced over there at Hayward Nissan? The service in San Leandro was ok for a time then my VDC went out and it took them almost a month to figure it out. I even had to call Nissan HQ to get them to fix it or I was filing a lemon law claim with the BBB. Now I just go to the Nissan in Fremont since it's closer to my house. Btw I live in Union City, it's almost like you never left the Philippines if you live there.hehehe I got Jollibee, Red Ribbon, Goldilocks, Chow King, Gerry's Grill within a blocks of my house.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
pics of the teg ~/^*Blink21Me*^\~