New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by batang_raon14 View Post
    That would depend. Kung sa projector kagaya ng akin, kailangan mo pa magpa-fabricate ng lagayan ng bulb of your choice. Pero kung yung mabili mo namang projector eh for let's say 9006 na, walang problema na yun.
    plano ko kasi, 2 projector i trooper, 1 with cut off for low beam and one proj na walang cut off for high ..

would this work?

and saan papagawa if ever ng bulb holder?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hmm... I doubt if your trooper's headlights could fit 2 projectors each. Hmm... to think of it, with the bi-xenon type yung high parang ganun din sa dinedescribe gawa ng sobrang silaw talaga. Anyways, eto lang just so you get a clear picture of having bi-xenons:

LO:

HI:

If you're going for two projectors, I think doble rin gastos mo... triple pa nga if ever. Let me try to assume the estimates:

2x pair single-type projectors 10K
    Custom Headlight Assy. - 30K
    HID kits for both HI & LOW - 15K

Plus labor so more or less youre looking at 70-80K (considering kung yung labor eh sa A-Toy).

Kung magba-bixenon type ka (yung with solenoid), more or less eto lang:

Bixenon solenoid projector - 10K
    HID kit - 6K

Plus labor kay bri_g youre looking at 25K lang. Pero it's all up to you really.

As per the bulb holder, I really don't have a clue. That's why sinabi ko mahirap kung ibang bulb type ba gagamitin mo for the projector, kasi pahirapan din paghanap ng makakapag-fabricate. Hirap pa minsan pag di magawan ng paraan eh dinadaan na lang sa epoxy, which is a bit dangerous kasi pwedeng gumalaw yung bulb pag nainitan yung epoxy.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    New additions: replaced my semi-PC like backing camera with one that's really for car applications. Experiencing moist though (and to think it says waterproof in the box) pero nawawala rin naman. Pics:

Didn't have an engine cover when I bought this, and finally sourced one:

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    New additions: replaced my semi-PC like backing camera with one that's really for car applications. Experiencing moist though (and to think it says waterproof in the box) pero nawawala rin naman. Pics:

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    sir how much po yang engine cover and wer mu binili? sa casa?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by batang_raon14 View Post

BR.

moist ba kamo?

try mo lagyan ng isang pirasong cilica gel yun cam mo sa loob.

walang moist yan

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by aspire5602 View Post
    sir how much po yang engine cover and wer mu binili? sa casa?
    +1 sir, how much po yang engine cover and san nyo pn nabili ?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post
    BR.

moist ba kamo?

try mo lagyan ng isang pirasong cilica gel yun cam mo sa loob.

walang moist yan
    Sorry at ngayon lang ako nakareply. Placed just that Sir right below the cam. Been working like a charm for months now. Hehe

Quote Originally Posted by SELEGNA_35 View Post
    +1 sir, how much po yang engine cover and san nyo pn nabili ?
    Bought it for 2K off from a NissanBayan who sold his N16. You can scout it Sir somewhere in Banawe. Apologies for the late reply.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Update: replaced my retrofitted projectors with plug and play types. The maintenance of the retrofit was costly (in both time and moeny). Also had to buy a new set of headlights, from smoked to chrome type. Apologies at madumi sasakyan, kakatapos lang installan nito:

10. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    how much po score nio sir sa plug and play na projector? san na ren po pala ung shop. thanks!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
My on-going project - the N16