Jun 2005
    nice rides sir!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    thanks for viewing and comment guys...

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by saipeme View Post
    behold the power of race chip...our 3.0L fortuner will gain up to 204hp on stage 1 there is another one called "race chip pro" stage 2 and up to 228hp...this data is yet to be seen on dyno though the seller his fort equipped with stage 1 is ready for test drive anytime and he's in the coming fortuner club fun run tomorrow to subic head to head with the montero sports club...the theme "rivals: united fun run"

fortuner owner can test drive tomorrow....

Nice Rides sir!!

I think you are referring to sir Andy?!! if it's him, his monster Fort looks so unbeatable with all the race chips he introduced to his Fort.. I've seen it on videos.. And YES!! we, MSCP, and FCP will go head to head Fun Run to Subic tomorrow!! Our counterpart another Scotish sir jonboy will apply this same plug and play race chips too very soon..

Cheers!!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Hmmmm..

Na iimagine ko na yung smile ni Saipeme kapag humataw siya at nilampasan ang 200 HP Santa Fe......

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by navigator2377 View Post
    Nice Rides sir!!

I think you are referring to sir Andy?!! if it's him, his monster Fort looks so unbeatable with all the race chips he introduced to his Fort.. I've seen it on videos.. And YES!! we, MSCP, and FCP will go head to head Fun Run to Subic tomorrow!! Our counterpart another Scotish sir jonboy will apply this same plug and play race chips too very soon..

Cheers!!
    nope it's not sir andy his is equipped with unchip/alcy inj and costumized turbo's...he's our fort club guru and model when modify we can't match the power of his fort.how i wish i want to be with the fun un....i'm out of the country...goodluck sa fun run tomorrow...safe driving
    Last edited by saipeme; August 14th, 2010 at 12:35 AM.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Hmmmm..

Na iimagine ko na yung smile ni Saipeme kapag humataw siya at nilampasan ang 200 HP Santa Fe......
    blame it to my 303hp genesis coupe i become addicted to fast car....

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    ganda ng bahay at mga kotse nyo sir... sana someday makabili din ako ng mga ganyan, hehe.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    ang ganda ng genesis coupe color white pangarap ko yan sa ngayon

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by voltscastillo View Post
    ganda ng bahay at mga kotse nyo sir... sana someday makabili din ako ng mga ganyan, hehe.
    Bro, kayang kaya mo iyan. Diskarte lang sa buhay and konting abilidad. Kung gusto mo ng shortcut, kailangan malapit ka kay LORD- You must become a Jueteng LORD, Gambling LORD, Drug LORD!!!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by nickriingen View Post
    Bro, kayang kaya mo iyan. Diskarte lang sa buhay and konting abilidad. Kung gusto mo ng shortcut, kailangan malapit ka kay LORD- You must become a Jueteng LORD, Gambling LORD, Drug LORD!!!
    pati praise the LORD

*saipeme here is the picture of rival funrun Fort and Monty Club so wag na natin pag awayin yan 2 SUV's hehehe... been there too

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
my current ride