New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by MXFX View Post
    i had a near confrontation with a nutcase on my way to lunch earlier. this imbecile has the guts to comeback at me and do a staredown after he went through a 6 way parking area stop sign before his turn and i am already in the middle of the intersection. at first i decided to leave the lot to avoid any escalation, but then i decided to make a u turn and thought "i will not let this d**b f**k affect me" and proceeded to park and have my lunch. i think i did the right thing though things can get worse and i might get hurt (he's about wrestler size from my view, made his altima look like a yaris sedan). i did park the car where visible while i eat.
    that monster energy drink in your center console woulda given you the power to kick his ass

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    i think i need to bring an actual monster to have a chance with that dude

nasumping ni empy! deal didnt go through. buyer was very picky but very nice. i watched the way he inspected the car esp the gaps on the body. he liked and complemented the car, but decided to pass due to the scraped side that i had repaired. he checked the area for any signs of wreck, but didnt find anything. there were also quick "pop" questions kinda checking if my info is consistent, but i have nothing to hide. it wouldve helped to have that sticky note i have like last time, so i can tell him everything about the car in advanced. i gave him a ride back to the airport and thanked him.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    some updates, gigi2 still not sold. i recently did more detailing including washing the floor mats and brushing the headlamp lens with colgate . i did have some buyer and customer service experiences:

almost sold #1: dad wanted it, agreed on a price, but son end up wanting another car.

few calls/emails with questions, then that was it. one offered me 1/3 my asking price, i should have replied "your offer for my 4 tires and the spoiler" but i replied nicely that his offer can get a 93 g20 with over 160k miles...he followed up with more questions and i never replied.

a guy tried to setup an appointment until he called to tell me "there must be something wrong with the car with that low miles" according to his mechanic. i encouraged him to check out the car first though i really didnt mean it.

the buyer of the previous g called to say hi and that he is thinking about this for himself. his daughter currently enjoying the silver one.

almost sold #2, dad and son liked it, asked for my last price, took my vin number, then asked to meet with me the next day. never heard from them.

im hoping that if i sell this, that the owner takes care of this now that i am more attached. im even thinking of raising my price to "priced not to sell" level .
    Last edited by MXFX; February 4th, 2009 at 03:04 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    p.s. got compliments during showing: "car looks better in person vs. pictures" and "nice ferrari red color." some ad pics:

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    just sold her recently. thanks to the economy, it took longer and harder to sell. i have to deliver her to the new owner but everything went well. i also learned that financing is much harder now since the buyer needed tons of info on the car (confirmed by another potential buyer who requested identical info.).

recently i had an incident again while driving this. a guy in a scooter tried to "sneak" on my right while i was making a right turn. i stopped and looked at him to see if he continues and i did since he did not do anything. later after a second red light, i noticed him 2 lanes away yelling something while he is driving away since his light was green. so i thought why he didnt stop next to me so i will notice him more. what a ****. this and the previous incident made me think that this car projects a "dont hurt me" impression to gene pool wastes that drives around here. i never get this on my fx for the last 5+ years.

i dont know whats next. another g20, lexus is300, hyundai tiburon, or a smart car?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
my additional nissan: 99 infiniti g20