New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    my M37HIR. (HIR for hiram) . fx back to the dealer for another door actuator saga. glad i asked if the have this to borrow.

3.7L V6, 330hp, Sport Mode, etc. wood trim and "cleavage" gauge cluster for the menyaks more next, i need to go out and enjoy her more.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Offeran mo na yan kuya max. Yakang yaka mo naman presyo niyan eh. :moon:

Hehehehe !

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Anong cleavage gauge cluster yan?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    here

the $48K m37 is a nice big ride. the exterior is very curvy without being a standout.
    the paint got my attention right away - malbec black, mostly black
    with shades of red or maroon under the right light and angle. the sides have subtle
    bulges to suggest some muscle and the standard 18" looks right, though 20s will fit perfectly.

the interior also matches the curves of the exterior without looking too busy.
    the materials used obviously a step above the g sedan. plastics are still present, but also generous on leather and soft touches all over the cockpit. the m does not look roomier than the g, but is much plusher than it looks. the real wood is also a nice touch,
    though id prefer a darker shade to match the dark theme. even the styling on the door has the "almost too busy" but great look.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    tangjuice kuya max ang ganda !

Lalo na siguro pag naka 18's or 19's yan. Elegante na elegante.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I hate you. Nice car... trade mo na FX... hahaha! :hysterical:

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    i was about to type a heated reply, but then i remember a very cool feature on the m to keep my ass cool, literally.

there are smaller knobs next to the driving mode knob that indicates heat or cool
    on the seats. i kept the knob all the way to the left for "cool" and soon started
    feeling cool constant breeze in my back and crack! kinda weird at first but can imagine
    this as a blessing when temps are much higher. its actually a trip to come home buzzed and rocked out from a concert with a stream of cool air on my crack :massmoon:.

another neat feature was a usb connection for an ipod or other mp3 players. it integrated my older ipod nano without any problems. the ipod interface is much better than my current nissan ipod interface. the navigation via the center "disc" is almost a duplicate of the ipod! within minutes, i was browsing my ipod via the center dash like i have this for a long time. it even shows the album cover if available!

rear shot, my least favorite angle on the m. other features were there that i kinda expected and some that i did not use at all. the backup camera, voice command, bluetooth.

nice ride again, but i cant see this replacing the fx.

next, how 330hp, 7 speed, and drive modes can be fun and confusing.

My 2011 Infiniti M37