New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tayo tayo ng thread natin sir dalawa alng ba tayo dito?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I guess so since they don't sell it in the Philippines. Any new mods on yours?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wala sir navigation lang taghirap eh hehehhe

AT ba yung sayo? worried ako dun sa corrosion ng radiator na possible pumasok sa fluid ng tranny.

ano pala gamit mong rims ngayon?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Nice. Is that the stock head unit on your? I have the 6 disk and it looks nothing like that, your looks nicer. Still have stock rims because not too many rims fit the ruck because of the brake calipers and the built in spacer to the OEM rims. Is there a TSB on the radiator corrosion? I have an AT and will most likely do the DIY flush posted on thenewx.org website sometime next month. Will also be changing my rear and front diff along with the transfer case fluid at the same time. Just trying to get the two days off where I can do the work at once.

Was wondering where you are located but I saw your speedometer and noticed it's in KM so you must be in Canada. Which part do you live in? Were moving to Calgary hopefully by the end of the year.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yung stereo sir sa standard sa S model. yung sayo ata RF system. nabasa ko lang yung details sa thread na "radiator killed my tranny" sa new x.

yes sir sa calgary area ako sa NW ayus sir may makakasama na ko mag wheel wala pa ko kakilala dito yung mga nasa new x naman nasa edmonton pa

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Wow that's the stock head unit? Must be an 07-08 model then.

Cool I will let you know when we are moving. Maybe I can even get your number or email so I can get tips on where to live. I will be working in Calgary International so it needs to be near my work. I think most of my co-workers live around the NW area also.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nov 08 ko sya nakuha mga left over na kaya di na ko nakapili ng kulay puro 09 na kasi binebenta nila nun. Sa international airport ba? pinaka malapit nga yun sa NW area. bitbit mo ba xterra dito? super sulit ang vdc ng xterra pag winter nakaka bilib.

also there were times na ang temperature -39 C at umistart parin sya covered in snow.

YM mo lang ako sir fusion355*yahoo.com
    Last edited by fierari; August 24th, 2009 at 12:16 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    ang ganda parang for military use na maypagka racer ang dating hehe

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    sayang, maganda yan pag nagbebenta ang Nissan dito sa pinas

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Yup, taking the Xterra and the Magnum for my move. Although I have to pay for moving one of the vehicles because I am only allowed one vehicle under my orders but that's okay. The Magnum is coming back home to Canada since it was built in Bramerton, Ontario. Hehehe Still don't know much about when we will actually get there since I am still completing the requirements. I do know that my vehicles are excempted from the RIV program, so that's one less thing to worry about.

What neighborhood should I be looking at in the NW area? Is there any I should avoid? Where do all the Pinoys stay so my mom will have new friends? Most of the other people assigned there stay in Panorama Hills. Is that a good area? -39C wow!!! I guess I better like winter if I will be living there.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
My 2005 Xterra 4x4