New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    after endless searching, i finally found a local guy to do headlight painting. i had him paint the headlights and grille satin black:

i kept the emblem chrome to keep a little consistency with the wheels and door handles. the grille was a last minute decision to make it different from my previous years. i think i did the right thing.

i just turned 40 recently and with the tight parking im dealing with at work for nearly 9 years with my fx, im looking into replacing her with a smaller ride. wife ok with it with reservations. im already shopping around, and at the same time cleaning my ride for the next owner. im hoping to get the most value via private sale (socal folks let me know if you are interested). i dont think i can replace her, but i have a prospect already that looks like a "mini-me" version of it.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Max, car is looking good after all these years! not surprised to see that the modding journey continues. wala bang painom?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    hey empy! its been a long time na. thanks and inuman na! punta na sa socal!

well it nearly ended, but end up keeping my ride after wife changed her mind (of selling it). i took home a new nissan juke so my wife can try it out. fun car and quite an oddball, but wife hated it after seeing it in person. the deal was nearly done and dealer gave a decent offer for the fx. i took the juke back to the dealer (no obligation deal) and took back my fx home.

days later, i found another deal worth trying and end up working out while keeping the fx. for this to happen, the ride must be physically and monetarily little . ill post it somewhere here soon.

this ride will now be driven about once or twice a week, but i will keep her clean and in top shape. maybe down the line, this and the van can be traded for a newer loaded quest, or the latest qx .

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by MXFX View Post
    this ride will now be driven about once or twice a week, but i will keep her clean and in top shape. maybe down the line, this and the van can be traded for a newer loaded quest, or the latest qx .
    Na-iimagine ko na Kuya Max

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    you got it sg

maybe when the kids are bigger and sliding doors are not that important.

i got the "q" part with about 1/4 of the horsepower. posted in the garage now that it is working.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by empy View Post
    Max, car is looking good after all these years! not surprised to see that the modding journey continues. wala bang painom?
    whoa! si empy, long time no post!

max, 9 years and still in pristine condition...nice!

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    she is officially gone and with a new pinoy owner. since i bought the iq a year ago i used her rarely that i actually felt bad leaving her parked. 10 days later i sold my wife's ride too. both rides sold after first view/drive. wife got the car she wanted: a benz with backup camera and keyless start/stop that is almost standard with infiniti since 2007.

i should go back to buy and sell .

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    An iQ?

An iQ?!?

Turbocharge that sucker.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    nah, dont wanna lose grip when i make my 2-lane-width donuts

my audio will get some boost though with dsp, replacement speakers, and a sub custom tuned for this ride. i cant wait.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
My 1995 Nissan Maxima SE and 2003 Infiniti FX35