New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Yeah, what I like most about ACT111's attitude is his humility. He's a real deal rich fellow (and his Harvard education & truly high end EUROPEAN cars prove such) but he doesn't step on nor insult others having lesser value vehicles than his. Never saw a post of his stating that others' cars are worthless nor ugly.

It's true what another tsikoteer's sig says: I know of only one bird that talks - and it can't fly very high.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Yeah, what I like most about ACT111's attitude is his humility. He's a real deal rich fellow (and his Harvard education & truly high end EUROPEAN cars prove such) but he doesn't step on nor insult others having lesser value vehicles than his. Never saw a post of his stating that others' cars are worthless nor ugly.

It's true what another tsikoteer's sig says: I know of only one bird that talks - and it can't fly very high.
    Ganyan ang true rich people... very Low profile, 35 series.. unlike the one they said that their rich. the truth is, his Parents is the rich one and he is jobless and make more kwento and yabang lang that he have this and that.... ang tamaan eh sapul.
    Last edited by alainroyce; April 18th, 2011 at 01:01 PM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Harvard pala si ACT111 ....

4. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Both cars are beautiful my friend!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
--==FIRST E93 in Manila, Philippines (DPE LS5)==--