New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Bro renzo buti hindi mo sinama yung revo sa mga rice pics? mahilig ka mag contribute dun diba?
    SiRBossR already mentioned this particular revo, and I agreed with him. No need to post the pics since it will just waste bandwidth as it's just a few clicks away from seeing the actual pictures.

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    ^RIGHT! :bwahaha:

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Pero kahit papano, mahirap magDIY. So I'll give the TS credits for that.

Less stickers and this would be a thumbs up!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Hehe anong mahirap sa DIY na pagsesetup. Nakita nyo ba kung sino yung mga nagsesetup sa mga kilala audio shops? Thats right yung mga trabahador nila na mukha naman na hindi nag aral.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Even with all the effort, if the resulting product is bad, it's still bad at the end of the day.

Let's not fall into the typical pit-trap of giving sympathy points based on effort alone. Because, IMO, it's a source of mediocrity and the sense of being contented enough about mediocre results that leads to people halfassing everything.

The best thing to do, give proper criticism so that TS learns from his mistakes.

if he disagrees, then well, that's that. We'd have to accept that our tastes aren't the same as his, and he'd have to accept that we think his car's apalling.
    Last edited by jave; May 6th, 2011 at 10:48 AM.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Paolo123 View Post
    Hehe anong mahirap sa DIY na pagsesetup. Nakita nyo ba kung sino yung mga nagsesetup sa mga kilala audio shops? Thats right yung mga trabahador nila na mukha naman na hindi nag aral.
    I have high respect for car audio shop workers. Eh ikaw, kaya mo ba? Why judge people regarding their educational background?

7. Join Date
    May 2012
    all those for a Revo? okay.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Engineered To Be Feared... Revo..