New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mavsn View Post
    sir tidus... me celebrating today 1036 na nga sya eh.
    nadala ko na sya kanina sa casa dehins lang ako
    marunong mag-attached ng pic. e,hehehe.
    Ma'am to attach a pic use this format: [IMG](the link where you picture is uploaded)[/IMG]

So you have to upload your pic first into a hosting site like Photobucket or Imageshack tapos just get the URL and copy and paste it on the format I show above....

By the way as of this writing my Civic is already 1281.7 when I left the parking awhile ago

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ground_Effex View Post
    Mga Sirs,whats the maximum speed ba for break-in? 80 or 100? some say its 80, some say its 100. Ano ba talaga? I inquired din from the SA's in Honda and Toyota and they told me that the newer cars nowadays doesn't need to break in because the engines are pre-tested to ensure quality of the engines. I'm confused if this is really true..
    Labo naman mga tao dyan they say di na kailangan ng break-in then the manual which they printed says you need to.... Pero I believe them to be honest, these modern engines don't really need to have a break-in however nothing is lost by doing so, so I still did a break-in myself. In my case during the break in the maximum speed I attained was 98kph and engine revs at 3000r/min at max. Pero maskin tapos na ako sa break-in period last month I still drive like I am breaking-in. With gas prices these days the wallet is superior to our egos and cravings for speed....

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    By the way just got my Civic to run 2000km just today during my work commute...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    You're not enjoying that thing well enough

Looks like you have some catching up to do

+1

though i realized that men buy cars for various reasons...i've seen people with tons of money, buy car, and just enjoy watching the car age in the garrage... some may argue that to be able to enjoy the car, ride it!...just like wine..most people enjoys drinking it, and some people likes collecting it (sorry, i just dont get it...wine would turn into vinegar eventually if you dont drink it, hence, you will miss the chance to enjoy the crisp...)

well i guess i'm just the type of guy who would preffer drinking wine rather than merely just collecting them... BTW, my 3-months old FD reg 7200+km... I love it!

sir tidus, congratualtion on your car's 2000+km...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Celebrating my Civic's 1000km :grin: