New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the problem with the garage is that it has 2 - 3 inches of clearance at the top of the X so no lift in the near future :D

hope to see you in CA

i saw those X pipes looks nice why not try those if theres any gain to it :D where did you get those flowmasters? is the nismo's bolt on to our truck?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    The Flowmasters I bought here for $170 but if I don't end up using it anywhere else I will end up dragging it to Canada with me. Canceled the dealer appointment for the belt tensioner and timing chain, long story short I replaced the belt again and the squeaking stopped along with the ticking. Now I have a new problem coming up with the Fuel Sending Unit in the fuel pump, I refueled for the past two weeks and my needle won't go past the F mark like it used to do. I bought a cheap code reader since they were out of the other one and it shows no codes but I know the FSU is going to be going soon. Looks like by one weekend of wrenching is going to get more complicated now since I will have to drop the fuel tank to get to the pump and replace the FSU. Parts total shipped from the mainland here is a bit over $110 still have to check the dealer here on price. Just ordered the B&M tranny cooler so I can reroute it out of the bottom of the radiator so I won't have the tranny problem that you mentioned. Now on my next 3 day weekend it will be drain and flush the tranny, front diff, transfer case, rear diff, and replace the FSU. The good part I now have more tools than I had when I moved here, if I wasn't so close to paying it off I am tempted to sell this truck and get a new Titan crew cab. I hope your X is doing better but mine is almost 5 years old already so all these should have been expected.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Nice clean ride.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks sir

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Did you get my reply to you on the other site? Pm me your email and I will send the PDF file of the field service manual for the truck, it has the proper procedure for coolant flush and shows where the bleed valve is located.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
2008 Xterra S