New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Congratulations then!.

Between being a meteorologist and having another child, the latter is better, IMHO. I have many friends who are super-rich but aren't blessed with even one child (which makes our reunions awkward sometimes since our kids are always with us esp on overseas trips).

My 3rd is on the way. It postponed my wife's plan of studying there at UW through scholarship. I assured her we'll just work out a plan so she can study at Harvard on scholarship too. Harvard is her primary choice as a bridge to Complutense Spain for her doctoral but it's too expensive for us. Hopefully, the universe makes the way easy. The other day, someone will help her so she can study abroad and still get full salary for the full duration of her study (which is good because normally, you only get six months paid leave).

I'm sure, something better will come along in lieu of your weatherman dreams. Cheers!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    We have two kids and I think that's it for us. I don't think I can handle a third.

Anyway, although we won't be moving to the PH, I think we'll still be making regular visits. That's assuming my wife and I can sync our leave days together and the kids stay with their cousins up in Nevada. Otherwise, it'll just be the wife making the trip while I stay home and watch the kids.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Found some archived photos from a decade ago....... The Subbie was my rental car during my month-long stay with my cousin in Japan.

Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; July 2nd, 2015 at 01:57 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    2015 photo of the old mule.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The neighbor's STi which has been sitting there unmoved since March. I'm almost tempted to come over and ask why it's sitting there. But, I don't want to look nosey. Actually, I am nosey. But, I don't want it be obvious. That car should be out on the road, climbing up the mountains nearby.

Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; July 2nd, 2015 at 11:28 PM.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Excellent!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The wife's car (while we were vacationing at my uncle's). I still think it's lighter, quicker, and more agile than the newer models that replaced it. It's also the last imported JDM Rogue here. It's USDM from 2014 onward.

My eldest kid actually prefers it over a sedan. They don't make this model year anymore (not even the Rogue Select). So, good luck to her trying to take it from her mom.

Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; July 27th, 2017 at 04:05 AM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
2006 Sonata GLS V6 and 1991 PLymouth Laser RS Turbo