The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    nice color on the spark

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Blew the engine of the Magnum? That sounds like... uh... wow.

-

Encore looks interesting. Gm is really raking in the money off the Trax platform. Hear sales are brisk for that line.
    Yup, she hear weird noises from the engine and kept driving another 15 minutes. WhenI went to check the car after she called I thought it was possibly a cam sensor and bought one from Autozone. But after I installed the new it still wouldn't start, I had it towed to our house and looked in the oil filler and saw chunks of metal. Next day I called a junk shop that payed me $600 for it two days later the same day I picked up the Spark.

The Buick was kind of a impulse buy for me after I had test drove a Ram 1500, GMC 1500, and the Encore. I know they are not in the same category but I was thinking of retiring my Xterra at the time. After talking with two dealerships and walking away from one and slamming the phone on another due to salesman and managers wanting to screw around after I said the car is sold just don't F it up. Finally went back to the salesman for my Spark and he got me a good deal on a Sunday on his day off and we drove home with it. Now the Xterra is our doggy truck for dog park use only to take my 75lb GSD mix and 15lb miniature poodle of my wife to the park. The daily drivers are the Spark and Sonic while the Encore and Xterra are weekends only.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by HansRacing View Post
    nice color on the spark
    It's a one year only run for the color since the 2017 models don't have it available. Next step for it is wheels.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Completed a 1656mile/2664Km three day round trip drive from our house to Milpitas, CA on the Buick and averaged 33mpg/8.6lt per 100km. Not bad considering there were some high elevation changes and I had parts where I was doing above 90mph/144kph on the last day since I had to do the return leg in one day. The second day I drove 400miles/643km on one tank of gas and still had over 50miles/80km left in my 14 gallon tank. Did the return leg back the same night the fires started in Northern California. That was the least draining 12 hour drive I have ever done. There was sufficient power from the turbo 1.4L as a Range Rover Evoque were flying through I-5 and the mountains.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005

Enkei Performance M52 wheels with Kumho Ecsta tires 195/55/15

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
The 2006 Dodge Magnum of my wife