New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Just installed a Big Bully CAI and in the process of installing the oil catch can this weekend.

The CAI looks like this but I have a blue filter.
    http://www.bigbullyintakes.com/images/2.7/1.jpg

I took some videos from inside the car(windows up) while driving, here's what I've uploaded so far.

Tough to get an open road around here so I could only do to a bit over 85mph/136kph but I know have a lot more on the engine. Dyno testing on the filter in the same 2.7 V6 shows about 12hp gain and I could feel the difference, but I like the change more on the torque curve not being as high up anymore. There is also a hole in the bottom on the area where the CAI is located and as soon as I reverse the position of a baffle I can get a ram air effect from the bottom of the car.
    Last edited by redorange; February 1st, 2010 at 08:59 PM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    nice car....
    aint that fast car too over powered for your wife....
    you'll never be late on this car....

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Almost wrecked the car last weekend when an idiot coming out of the flea market here decided to jump two lanes without using his signal lights. I blew my horn and the idiot slammed his brakes which caused me to slide since the road was wet and come within 1/4 inch of his Nissan Quest rear bumper. Then he went along his way like nothing happened so I chased him down and he just kept driving along inside the van like everything was cool, I pulled him over and proceeded to rip him a new butt hole. The drivers father comes out and apologizes and when I asked for the drivers license of the guy at the wheel his dad tried to show me his license. I told him I don't want his DL because he wasn't driving and I asked the guy again and guess what license he pulls out...the idiot pulls out a Philippine drivers license!!! WTF! So I asked him if he was visiting the US and he said he lived here but didn't have his license yet I then asked for his green card and he said it's at home. I showed him my LEO credentials to identify myself and told him he was suppose to carry his green card with him at all times and he shouldn't drive like an idiot. Then his dad again tried to interfere for his idiot son by pulling out his PNP ID. WTF!!! You're not in the Philippines that means absolutely squat to me even more so after he told me he was a retired PO4, so I told him to be quiet because my cousin was his director and even in the Philippines he can't pull rank on me and he finally gave up. I look inside the van and no wonder he almost caused an accident, they had merchandise packed up to the roof of the van and they can't see behind them. I made them rearrange all their crap in the van before driving off again because they could cause another accident.

I guess the Philippines now has one less idiot driver and one less kotong cop because they exported them to the US.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what an idiot specially the dad showing his PNP ID lol

maybe they are TNT's report them hahaha

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    New mods added sometime ago but never posted Hypertech tuner and Blastin' Bobs exhaust.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Wife blew the engine of the Magnum last year and we bought a 2016 Chevy Spark.

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

The interior of the car with Onstar, Mylink with 4G LTE and back up camera.
    Last edited by redorange; July 24th, 2017 at 12:28 PM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    We also bought a 2017 Buick Encore AWD this year. Think Chevy Trax with better interior and Bose quiet technology. It also has Onstar, 4G LTE and satellite radio.
    [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by redorange; July 24th, 2017 at 12:28 PM.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Our cars, 2014 Chevy Sonic, 2016 Chevy Spark, 2017 Buick Encore, 2005 Nissan Xterra. I wasn't a big GM fan but after we bought the Sonic in 2015 used with 1200 miles I was converted because of they have definitely upped the quality of their products.
    [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by redorange; July 24th, 2017 at 12:30 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    Almost wrecked the car last weekend when an idiot coming out of the flea market here decided to jump two lanes without using his signal lights. I blew my horn and the idiot slammed his brakes which caused me to slide since the road was wet and come within 1/4 inch of his Nissan Quest rear bumper. Then he went along his way like nothing happened so I chased him down and he just kept driving along inside the van like everything was cool, I pulled him over and proceeded to rip him a new butt hole. The drivers father comes out and apologizes and when I asked for the drivers license of the guy at the wheel his dad tried to show me his license. I told him I don't want his DL because he wasn't driving and I asked the guy again and guess what license he pulls out...the idiot pulls out a Philippine drivers license!!! WTF! So I asked him if he was visiting the US and he said he lived here but didn't have his license yet I then asked for his green card and he said it's at home. I showed him my LEO credentials to identify myself and told him he was suppose to carry his green card with him at all times and he shouldn't drive like an idiot. Then his dad again tried to interfere for his idiot son by pulling out his PNP ID. WTF!!! You're not in the Philippines that means absolutely squat to me even more so after he told me he was a retired PO4, so I told him to be quiet because my cousin was his director and even in the Philippines he can't pull rank on me and he finally gave up. I look inside the van and no wonder he almost caused an accident, they had merchandise packed up to the roof of the van and they can't see behind them. I made them rearrange all their crap in the van before driving off again because they could cause another accident.

I guess the Philippines now has one less idiot driver and one less kotong cop because they exported them to the US.
    Sorry you had to deal with another dumbass driver.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Blew the engine of the Magnum? That sounds like... uh... wow.

-

Encore looks interesting. Gm is really raking in the money off the Trax platform. Hear sales are brisk for that line.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
The 2006 Dodge Magnum of my wife