New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Here are some shots of her car. She wanted a V8 Hemi but just a regular V6
    was hard to find in Guam so we settled on this car for now. Maybe when we get to Canada I can get the Magnum SRT-8 since my daughter will be getting my Nissan Xterra when she gets her license. Of course when that happens my wife will probably give me the V6 and she'll take the V8. LOL

Only mods so far is a billet grille, chrome exhaust tips, and 4 new 215/65/17 Pirelli P4 four season tires. Hoping to do more when I get some $$$ after our move to Canada. I'll post more pic later with a better backdrop than our base housing

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I would've liked the Hemi. But, the V6 isn't exactly that slow either with 250 horses.

Hmmm. Are those wheel covers?

Just asking. Me, I have a tendency to lose wheel covers mainly with my old 86 Nissan Pulsar. Sometimes, only one of the four remained. I'd buy cheap replacements at Target and then lose them too. He He.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    ganda!!!! looks a whole lot better than the charger too bad discontinued na ata magnum sa US. Dream wagon ko yan next to the M5 touring and RS6 avant

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    I would've liked the Hemi. But, the V6 isn't exactly that slow either with 250 horses.

Hmmm. Are those wheel covers?

Just asking. Me, I have a tendency to lose wheel covers mainly with my old 86 Nissan Pulsar. Sometimes, only one of the four remained. I'd buy cheap replacements at Target and then lose them too. He He.
    Uhmmm we have the smaller V6 not the 3.5 but the 2.7 which has only 190 horses/190 torque and all of them don't show up until 6400rpm and about a second slower than the 3.5 V6. Yup, wheel covers but they are attached by the lug nuts so they don't fly out. If the guy selling his 17" Mustang GT rims for $300 contacts me I'll see if they fit the car and just have the new tires mounted on the rims. For now looking at an CAI and dual exhaust for my small budget. Really can't wait to get back to CONUS since the SRT-8 and R/T are going for almost half of the price brand new with only 2 years of use and about 20,000+ in mileage. Imagine a wagon that weights roughly 2 tons that can smoke a Lexus ISF with only minor mods. Dodge really screwed up when they stopped making the car in 2008 since they never really advertised it and lots of owners are getting asked what kind of car they have.
    Last edited by redorange; July 11th, 2009 at 08:33 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Oh well. The car still looks good. It just looks better with the dual exhaust pipes of the V8. Ya can't go wrong with the V8 exhaust note either.

I haven't seen many V8's on the lots here. They've probably been snatched up already.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; July 13th, 2009 at 04:45 AM.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Used ones are going cheap for the V8 or V6, SRT-8 can be had for about $23K-$26K with fairly low mileage. I think the 2008 models had the lifetime warranty also. Can't wait to get CONUS to search Autotrader fro some nice used ones. A guy the Custom Magnums raced a 70's Chevelle that was fixed up and he beat the crap out of him. Later the guy was making excuses but the Magnum guy had three witnesses to the beating and the Chevelle owner found out after he opened the rear rear passenger door and three people came out the Magnum owner asked if he wanted to race again but the Chevelle dude backed out. LOL Imagine getting beat by a station wagon loaded with people, some owners even bait people by having baby seats in the back.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    nice ride red. i wanted to look at an rt back then, but wife wanted more of an suv. the srt's will be extra sweet esp with the prices now.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Sweet ride. I've always liked the Magnums better than their 300C brothers.

Any plans to swap wheels? The billet grille would look better paired with some mesh rollers IMO

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Type 100 View Post
    Sweet ride. I've always liked the Magnums better than their 300C brothers.

Any plans to swap wheels? The billet grille would look better paired with some mesh rollers IMO
    Wheels will come after our move to Canada and I will most likely get the 20" Dodge Viper reproduction wheels from Factory reproductions and just get it powder coated black or the 18" black steel wheels w/ center cap from the Dodge Charger Police package. The billet grille will be removed as I will cutout the Dodge center crosshairs to make the front like this, less the shaker hood of course.

[IMG][/IMG]

After the car is painted white with a large flat black stripe on the hood and the roof will be flat back also.

http://www.factoryreproductions.com/...=dodge&wheel=3

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Stripes would be similar to the above except flat black and w/o the ram air hood and graphics, it would continue all the way up covering the whole roof.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
The 2006 Dodge Magnum of my wife