New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    guys, any suggestions where to get original mazda cx-7 accessories/parts/enhancements here in manila, preferably a reputable place near the south area (paranaque)?

I'm looking for cargo tray, rear spoiler, window visor, cargo net, mud guards, etcs..

Oh and I'm planning to change my head lights and fog lights to HID can anyone suggest what brand, color, etc to use for the cx-7? Is 4300K is best for headlamps for function? And for fog lamps, best functionality for temp is 3000K ba? since yellowish light penetrates fog/rain better. Am I correct about these? Kindly confirm, masters..

Last question: Can you help me with the bulb types to get for the different lamps?
    High beam = H?
    Low beam = H?
    Fog lamps =H?

TIA for any help

2. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Bump bump bump.

I am also searching for CX 7 parts. Specially the rear spoiler and rear fog lamps. Illuminated step guards also.

As for you question regarding light penetration. YES. Yellow light will penetrate FOG/RAIN better than white light. While white light will give you more definition in CLEAR WEATHER NIGHT driving. So I advise that you get white light for your high beam headlights and yellow light for your low beam head lights and front fog lamps.

where to get available CX-7 accessories in the metro?