New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    selected items lang pala. sa PIAA lights para sa 4x4 malaki discounts. 20% discount lang ang karamihan (impoted batteries, motor oils, prestone coolants, mags).

2. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    ungas, tama there is a closeout sale there till the end of the month. super big discounts on the mags and the lights. went in to get some other stuff and i ended up walking out with a set of PIAA HID headlights. arghhhhh!!!!!!

it's still more expensive than the taiwan brands like vision etc, pero how can you beat PIAA? plus 6000k yung nakuha ko which is just right for me. whitish sya and not blue or purple at all

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    zero could be right... volvo might be moonlighting by servicing mazda's to add to their revenue. Also, they might be doing this in preparation for the introduction of the new Volvo S40, Mazda 3 and Ford Focus which all share the same platform... duh!?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Makapunta nga dyan sa Sabado sa cats edsa..Sayang wala na kase cats dito sa Alabang para medyo malapit...:D

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    My office is very near CATS Greenhills and yup , totong they will open a MAzda dealership soon in the parts/accessories showroom near PGA cars.

About Volvo servicing Mazdas, I doubt cuz Ive been going to both Makati and Ortigas showrooms last week and la ako nakitang Mazda even one.

By the way, the new Volvo S40 and V50 is already available although wala pang formal launch and if naka display na sa showroom nila. Tanung nyo nalang sa sales rep and I'm sure they can show it to you if its in their service area.

Just received delivery of my 2004 S40 2.4i last week and I'm very satisfied with it.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    can't wait for the new t5 version!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    yes, im sure the T5 will outperform the current 325 and yet cost much less.

dunno when local Volvo dealers will bring them in but im sure they will eventually

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    saw the S40 sa volvo showroom sa tapat ng podium... ang pogi!!!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    The S40 wagon is also very cute and has been on display at Orchard road in Singapore for more than a month already.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Volvo to repair Mazda cars?