New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by e2fee View Post
    Supposedly, people like SUVs because (they think) SUVs have more 'room' or are 'more flexible' [than sedans]. It seems to me you could have SUV and sport sedan in one car --- a Mazda6 hatchback.

Would there be significant demand for the hatchback version of Mazda6 in Philippines, do you think? Enough to justify bringing it in?

Or is it just me.
    I guess they don't sell the sport wagon version in the Philippines. BTW the Mazdaspeed 6 is a great car, I drove one during the Mazdaspeed Challenge and I would sure get one if I needed something more mature than an EVO or WRX. You get the same rush and close to the same handling ability with that car.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The hatchback 6 would surely be good, but I don't think there's a market for it here.

The Mazda6 is more of a big bachelor's car than the competition, but in the local price range it sits in, most of the people who can afford it are family men.

It's a shame, though, I'm a family man, and I like the car, but I just can't afford one...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    ow... my dream car. no matter what happens number one to sa list ko. mazda 6. Pagpunta ko sa statess ito kagad bibilin ko d2 sa pinas. kahit ung 2008 model na abutan ko. hahaha. the one with rx-8 look.

i just love this car. sobrang ganda.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    this car is one of my dream cars. it's got power, great specs and it quite the head turner.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    I had an opportunity once to have a close look at a "6" station wagon... not too shabby I might say

6. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    here's an "HB" photo

I got these photos from the china auto show I was able to attend last year.

I think if there will be enough buyers for the HB and station wagon models, they would certainly be sold here in PH. China kase sobra laki ng potentail buyers nila, its like a billion potential car buyers kaya they get to have all the models and variants hehehe

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    the wagon version is really something. love the shape!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Tested: Mazda 6 2.3